Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 88

Thread: Kid ka$h

  1. #61
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    One last time (because I am enjoying this)

    Are you comfortable with the fact that the only people who give a shit that the AFL is mistaken for Rugby are indeed the fans of the AFL?

    Seriously, that's like people who get pissed off when someone calls their beloved Trance music, Techno music... When Ultraviolent Wrestling fans get pissed that someone called it "Hardcore Wrestling"... Or when Dennis gets mad at people for calling it a Shitty Band when he calls them Florence + The Machine
    I'm not mad I just don't see a person with any intelligence at all not beig able to see the difference.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I'm not mad I just don't see a person with any intelligence at all not beig able to see the difference.

    It has nothing to do with the emotion but the persistent stance that they are SO obviously different that the millions of people who don't see the difference in the two are obviously not as smart as the AFL fans are...

    In no way am I saying that the masses aren't, indeed, stupid. I am just pointing out that even the most intellectual of being would mistake one for the other if they don't watch the games and learn the differences between how the two are played.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  3. #63
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    It has nothing to do with the emotion but the persistent stance that they are SO obviously different that the millions of people who don't see the difference in the two are obviously not as smart as the AFL fans are...

    In no way am I saying that the masses aren't, indeed, stupid. I am just pointing out that even the most intellectual of being would mistake one for the other if they don't watch the games and learn the differences between how the two are played.
    The statement was clearly written as anyone who has taken the time to watch the sport can see that it is different to rugby unless they are complete morons. To say I suggested anything other than that is just using a long winded post to make things up.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    The statement was clearly written as anyone who has taken the time to watch the sport can see that it is different to rugby unless they are complete morons. To say I suggested anything other than that is just using a long winded post to make things up.

    You said that ANYONE who thinks that AFL and Rugby are the virtually the same needs to seek medical attention for brain trauma... You never specified their knowledge (or lack thereof) for the two sports, nor the intense following for one sport or the other.


    Not a long winded response, just replying to the information you are presenting, sport


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  5. #65
    Normal Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    ClearWater FLORIDA
    Posts
    148
    when did this thread became about Soccer & Rugball & Football?

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by TNAFAN727 View Post
    when did this thread became about Soccer & Rugball & Football?
    The moment Bmac clicked on it


    He's kind of a big deal









    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    The moment Bmac clicked on it


    He's kind of a big deal







    didn't you start the soccer talk?

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    didn't you start the soccer talk?

    Yes, it was me in post #38 of this thread to first mention soccer... Although I apparently did it from BMac's account. But fuck me for being such a hacker, right daggish?


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #69
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Yes, it was me in post #38 of this thread to first mention soccer... Although I apparently did it from BMac's account. But fuck me for being such a hacker, right daggish?
    Did you practice on Kurt Angle's Twitter account?

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Did you practice on Kurt Angle's Twitter account?
    Actually, after my first two times working with him, Kurt talked me into starting my own consulting firm in which I randomly hack the accounts of athletes who need to "spice up" their social media life.


    My highlight was the work for Booker T with my "White Supremacist" angle - I put it on ALL my resumes and my business is booming thanks to it. The racial tension had the entire sports world buzzing and even got me booked to write lines for AW.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.