Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Kid ka$h

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    I will tell you the real sad news!!

Rosita is gone!!
    she was fine i wish she was used more

Blog Entries
    Anyway you look at it Kash will be on the Indy scene or end up back in TNA for another run to help put over who ever the top stars in the X-Division..... I'm just saying.....

On another note.... I like the WWE there are many guys in the WWE I enjoy watching.... But never been a WWE guy.... I always like the alternative WCW, AWA, World Class, USWA, GWF, Smokey Mountian..... I like Ring of Honor as well, but have to watch it online when it on... I try to objective with my own opinion.... If I offend someone sorry, I'm just me get over it!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Anyway you look at it Kash will be on the Indy scene or end up back in TNA for another run to help put over who ever the top stars in the X-Division..... I'm just saying.....

On another note.... I like the WWE there are many guys in the WWE I enjoy watching.... But never been a WWE guy.... I always like the alternative WCW, AWA, World Class, USWA, GWF, Smokey Mountian..... I like Ring of Honor as well, but have to watch it online when it on... I try to objective with my own opinion.... If I offend someone sorry, I'm just me get over it!!!
    It's a good job you never decided to be a pilot chief, you'd always miss the runway by about 5 miles!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    It's a good job you never decided to be a pilot chief, you'd always miss the runway by about 5 miles!

I guess Hobert didn't see the contradiction in me dropping his name... You know, him being one of a VERY FEW members who can be fans of the TNA product without feeling the need to justify why he was a fan of TNA and not WWE. His ability to not bash WWE when having conversations about the TNA product should segregate him from the group that was being discussed; however I think he has managed to put himself into a place where he shouldn't be.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I guess Hobert didn't see the contradiction in me dropping his name... You know, him being one of a VERY FEW members who can be fans of the TNA product without feeling the need to justify why he was a fan of TNA and not WWE. His ability to not bash WWE when having conversations about the TNA product should segregate him from the group that was being discussed; however I think he has managed to put himself into a place where he shouldn't be.
    WWE didn't even come in to the equation though, I didn't mention it and my observations were based solely on the TNA section regulars. People making mention of WWE is their issue not mine. So Mr. Hobert isn't exempt from me and his mentioning of it was missing my initial point by about 5 miles.

So excuse me while I just smoke my pipe in gratification of being right yet again

WWE didn't even come in to the equation though, I didn't mention it and my observations were based solely on the TNA section regulars. People making mention of WWE is their issue not mine. So Mr. Hobert isn't exempt from me and his mentioning of it was missing my initial point by about 5 miles.

So excuse me while I just smoke my pipe in gratification of being right yet again

Fair enough on your end. I think my original point was misrepresented because those who are "bashers of TNA" commonly end up being WWE fanboys. This might be why Collins took it as a WWE conversation that required an explination of how many federations and promotions he has enjoyed in his history as a wrestling fan.

I said my peace and replied to the lovely little message I had in my inbox from the inclusion of one person into a group of people he wasn't invited to join in the first place. If anything, it this helps to only further the stance I took in my original post... You know the one about

Honestly, that's why I usually reserve my TNA discussions between myself. Sure, people can make their fun and random (usually either hate filled or full 'head in Impact ass' disorder) comments, but if I want a serious discussion about TNA, I usually have to either say my peace in a public forum on here followed by a walk off, or host the conversations in a PM. Unfortunately, the majority who frequent these TNA boards would rather speak their anti-TNA feces, or spit out their TNA#1 bile than to have an open and HONEST discussion about the company.
    being the reason for me keeping serious discussions about TNA out of the TNA forums section.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

Fair enough on your end. I think my original point was misrepresented because those who are "bashers of TNA" commonly end up being WWE fanboys. This might be why Collins took it as a WWE conversation that required an explination of how many federations and promotions he has enjoyed in his history as a wrestling fan.

I said my peace and replied to the lovely little message I had in my inbox from the inclusion of one person into a group of people he wasn't invited to join in the first place. If anything, it this helps to only further the stance I took in my original post... You know the one about

being the reason for me keeping serious discussions about TNA out of the TNA forums section.
    Still smoking my pipe but yeah TNA discussions are better conducted 'off campus.'

Black Ninja!
    I find it usually works better when you discuss TNA in the wwe section and wwe in the TNA section and soccer in the cold depths of hell...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

I find it usually works better when you discuss TNA in the wwe section and wwe in the TNA section and soccer in the cold depths of hell...
    The quotes change but they don't get any funnier.

Black Ninja!
    The quotes change but they don't get any funnier.
    At least soccer doesn't stop for a minute between each play. Fuck that's stupid... 10 minutes for twelve seconds of playtime is a joke. At least with soccer you know it won't be more than 93-94 minutes of boring scoreless action!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!