Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 88

Thread: Kid ka$h

  1. #51
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,719
    Stupid fuck who mad this gif called AFL rugby too. Dumb...



    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Stupid fuck who mad this gif called AFL rugby too. Dumb...





    Just so you know, Bmac


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  3. #53
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post



    Just so you know, Bmac
    Just so you know, that's how people feel about your posts 99% of the time


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Just so you know, that's how people feel about your posts 99% of the time

    And I can honestly say I am comfortable with that...

    Can you say that you are comfortable with the fact that AFL and Rugby are virtually the same game?


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  5. #55
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    And I can honestly say I am comfortable with that...

    Can you say that you are comfortable with the fact that AFL and Rugby are virtually the same game?
    Anyone who think that is remotely true needs to seek professional help as they will surely be found to have quite extensive brain damage.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Anyone who think that is remotely true needs to seek professional help as they will surely be found to have quite extensive brain damage.
    Here - I'll rephrase the question for ya, because I love you and all...


    Are you comfortable with the fact that the only people who can tell the difference between the AFL and Rugby are AFL fans?


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  7. #57
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Here - I'll rephrase the question for ya, because I love you and all...


    Are you comfortable with the fact that the only people who can tell the difference between the AFL and Rugby are AFL fans?
    Anybody who makes even the slightest effort to view the sport can tell they are 100% different...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  8. #58
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,544

  9. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Anybody who makes even the slightest effort to view the sport can tell they are 100% different...
    One last time (because I am enjoying this)

    Are you comfortable with the fact that the only people who give a shit that the AFL is mistaken for Rugby are indeed the fans of the AFL?

    Seriously, that's like people who get pissed off when someone calls their beloved Trance music, Techno music... When Ultraviolent Wrestling fans get pissed that someone called it "Hardcore Wrestling"... Or when Dennis gets mad at people for calling it a Shitty Band when he calls them Florence + The Machine


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  10. #60
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Pass the popcorn!


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.