Normal Member

Booby Roode & Austin Aries

Booby Roode & Austin Aries 1 of the best tagteams in TNA wat do you think about this tagteam u think them could end up being better then Christopher Daniels & Kazarian or do u think their are already better then them?

Not yet... I think that a future feud between those four will be more entertaining then TNA has ever been :-)

Kaz & Daniels do everything so right these days; inside and outside the ring... It's in the details...

As single I put Aries on the highest spot; as tag team still Kaz & Daniels

If the two teams do not fued TNA would have seriously dropped the ball. I can picture a series of classic matches much like BM and the MCMG.

And on a side note how does the name Double Trouble sound for Roode and Aries.

Quote Originally Posted by body slam View Post
    If the two teams do not fued TNA would have seriously dropped the ball. I can picture a series of classic matches much like BM and the MCMG.

And on a side note how does the name Double Trouble sound for Roode and Aries.

Hasn't eveyone started to call them "The Greatness Factor" already?

And to be blunt (but not mean) the 'Double Trouble' name sounds little kiddish to me...

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    The Greatness Factor should feud with the Bad Influence and man it would be epic feud!!!

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahu View Post
    The Greatness Factor should feud with the Bad Influence and man it would be epic feud!!!
    I know i would like to see that feud to.