Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    Pretty good idea, but I hardly doubt WWE would quickly elevate him to a World title match at Mania. Last night, was pretty much the perfect scenario to bring him back though, was very well thought out and was surprised to see him return. (Guess, it pays to not read spoilers/rumors)

He came back and is relevant right out of the get-go and should be ready for something decent heading into WM. What that is I don't really know.
    Unfortunately, the Fed has a tradition of bringing someone back with what looks like a very strong push, then killing their heat a few weeks later with a loss on TV rather than giving them a nice streak to build strong momentum.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm

I was happy to see him, just not to hear him. It has less to do with any lisp as it does that his intensity doesn't sound...well intense. He is fun to watch in the ring. I would love to have him come back with the same aggression without uttering a word. Btw, JBL did an awesome job of making him out to be a monster.

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    i need to see more of it
    i like how last raw booker said he liked this new jack swagger..idk why but it made me sort of happy well..
    if booker is behind him then wwe is likely to give him a elimination chamber opportunity..but no i dont see him winning and going to the main event..hold ur horses..i see him going up to the midcard position again...i dont think main event is his training grounds..