Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Good to see Swagger back. But all I got to say is this is a horrible year for my personal predictions so far. I was predicting Swagger returns as a face to feud with Ceasaro. WRONG!!!! AGAIN!!! LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    Good to see Swagger back. But all I got to say is this is a horrible year for my personal predictions so far. I was predicting Swagger returns as a face to feud with Ceasaro. WRONG!!!! AGAIN!!! LOL.
    And looks like they didn't go for your suggestion either to pair up Swagger and Alex Riley together. LOL, yes I remembered.

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    Take Solace! He may turn face anyway for the Cesaro feud!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    I didn't like it. This was their chance to... well, not repackage the guy but tweak a few things, and they brought him back almost exactly like he was. It didn't work before so why would it work now? He still has awful hair, which is different from how it was before(I think) but it's still bad(I swear it looked like he was balding in some shots while he was wrestling). He still has that awful music, I think his singlet is the same one he used before he took off, just meh all around.
    You don't like him, his music or his hair? Fine, who cares?
    His music is actually pretty good compared to many people. I think i, like most people, don't care about your opinion.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by evilgenius780 View Post
    He's big, he's strong, he's talented. He's got all the right tools to be a main eventer, but for some reason he is failing to get over with the crowd. This will hurt him in the long run, I don't see him ever getting past this and being a top star, however, I do hope he does. I really think he could put on a lot of great matches if given the opportunity to main event.
    Did you see the match with Kofi? The crowd really started giving him heat in that match for how aggressive he was. His initial return was flat, but during the match the crowd was really giving it too him.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki
    His music is actually pretty good compared to many people. I think i, like most people, don't care about your opinion.
    *points below*

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod
    Thoughts?
    I gave my thoughts, as per the OP. Congratulations on having an opinion. I also have one. You'd think after 2,000+ posts you'd have figured out how a forum works by now.

I like Swagger, but him coming back with same look and same character doesn't have me optimistic.

And it seems I'm not in the minority given the lack of a reaction he got. Which wasn't a surprise considering the guy was an afterthought prior to him taking a break.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

I thought they would have repackaged him as was rumored, but I suppose they saw fit to bring him back as a more serious heel. He notably lacked his fall down push-ups and seemed more aggressive in the ring from the outset with his tackles and takedowns.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    Swagger's Rage Against The Machine-ish music is too good for him.

Blog Entries
    His return was weird and confusing. i mean he was suppose to be different. right. but i see same ring attire same music same gimmick. same mic skills same everything. wats new teddy long backing him and speaking of teddy does anyone. Thinking. a heel turn for long?

Lana the only reason i like Rusev

RTE Creator of
    Graves and Deception, Silas Parker and Blaze Evans ( Amazing Perfection)

IWA creator of
    Dakota Graves ( The New Generation)

SWA creator of
    Aries

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Heath Slater, Leo Kruger & Kevin Thorn ( HellRaisers)

WWE Prediction Contest
    2014 EC 1st