Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    He's big, he's strong, he's talented. He's got all the right tools to be a main eventer, but for some reason he is failing to get over with the crowd. This will hurt him in the long run, I don't see him ever getting past this and being a top star, however, I do hope he does. I really think he could put on a lot of great matches if given the opportunity to main event.
    I'm the Miz...and I'm.........................moderate

i have always contended they should blatantly rip off kurt's old "wrestling machine" gimmick for swagger.

come out and show his technical superiority, and make dudes tap. every time.

its been done before, it will be done again, so why not let jack run with it?

He'd work much better as a face, same with Del Rio. I've heard him talk before, not in a heel role, but just talking to some NXT guys, and he did alright.

I think he should feud with Cesaro, since both can wrestle and will put on some good matches.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    He'd work much better as a face, same with Del Rio. I've heard him talk before, not in a heel role, but just talking to some NXT guys, and he did alright.

I think he should feud with Cesaro, since both can wrestle and will put on some good matches.

I didn't really like it. I didn't really like his mic work. I didn't find it very believable at all. His gimmick & look has remained untouched pretty much & it sounds like they're going to once again be doing this "I don't like what I'm seeing in the WWE so I'm going to change it!" crap. They've done this with Jericho & Punk already, I'm sure even more but it's played out. They should've completely changed him. Have a new song hit. Have him come out in some jeans & jacket, maybe his act would've been more believable for me.

As a certified swagger mark, i gotta say, i loved it. I loved the more serious tone. The more to the point. The more bad ass nature. I dont mind him keeping his same tights and theme music. A lot of superstars did that while changing their personalities. Im worried that their gonna give all returning superstars slicked back hair. Swaggers got it. Miz has it.... cant wait to see it on evan bourne lol. Back on point, whether you like his personality or not, he still put on a great match. He always does. Mic skills can be learned. Natural in ring talent cant.

His hair is almost as bad as his mic skills.

Mid card/ tag team champ if he's lucky.

It was a bit of a meh return i was expecting a few vignettes or something!

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    It was a bit of a meh return i was expecting a few vignettes or something!
    I agree he is just going to be stuck on Midcard, but I did like how he was all "Angry" do people really remeber him with the WOrld Title?

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

The only thing that's changed about Jack Swagger is his look. With that hair and scruff, he now looks like The Miz's big brother. Really.