Page 151 of 193 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141149150151152153 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1928
  1. #1501

  2. #1502

  3. #1503

  4. #1504
    Every time I see AJ the more convinced I am she is becoming the WWE's answer to Harley Quinn from the Batman comics.


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

  5. #1505
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    Every time I see AJ the more convinced I am she is becoming the WWE's answer to Harley Quinn from the Batman comics.
    lol @ your sig!

    Honestly when when she came skipping out last night my initial thought was "when did AJ turn into Harley Quinn"

  6. #1506
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    lol @ your sig!

    Honestly when when she came skipping out last night my initial thought was "when did AJ turn into Harley Quinn"
    I made the sig last night after watching No Way Out, but last night's raw with the half black and red leggings I was absolutely convinced. Harley Quinn is awesome though! Isn't A.J. a self-proclaimed comic nerd? she's probably basing her character on Harley.


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

  7. #1507
    Well Dubs you can have your thread back after Kevin was done molesting it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  8. #1508
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,366
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Well Dubs you can have your thread back after Kevin was done molesting it.
    Can we please stop referring to threads as "mine" or "yours"? Thanks

  9. #1509
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Can we please stop referring to threads as "mine" or "yours"? Thanks
    Sure thing Robbo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  10. #1510

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.