Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

WWE what Were You Thinking ?

WWE what were you thinking, still thinking inside the box

Think outside it and the company will grow and be what it use to do be... Triple h taking over will not bring in change as quick as one assumes

Triple H will stick to the status quo and VINCE will and i me will have last say...

Unless VINCE passes away, the WWE will always be in his control
    LET ME REMIND SOCIETY THAT I AM A LEGEND. AND ALSO I AM THE ONLY TRUE ENTITY THAT CAN CROSS TWO DIMENSIONS, AND STILL BE RELEVANT ​AMONG MY PEERS

I understand the concerns, but I don't get the hate.

Vince was in control when it was considered "great" and he's still in control now. If you are not enjoying it.. maybe it's time to give another company ago or something.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

So far Triple H has been behind revamping NXT and trying to fix the tag team division so it's not all bad. Overall WWE aren't exactly doing a terrible job either, they're samey and predictable but if they booked everything the way the IWC want we'd have Zack Ryder vs. Cody Rhodes for the WWE title at 'Mania and John Cena would be jobbing to Tyson Kidd and you know what? Ratings, merch sales and ppv buys would be through the floor and TNA would be the biggest wrestling company in the world.

As much as I like to moan about WWE even I have to say: just sit back and enjoy the show or don't there always something else on.

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    So far Triple H has been behind revamping NXT and trying to fix the tag team division so it's not all bad. Overall WWE aren't exactly doing a terrible job either, they're samey and predictable but if they booked everything the way the IWC want we'd have Zack Ryder vs. Cody Rhodes for the WWE title at 'Mania and John Cena would be jobbing to Tyson Kidd and you know what? Ratings, merch sales and ppv buys would be through the floor and TNA would be the biggest wrestling company in the world.

As much as I like to moan about WWE even I have to say: just sit back and enjoy the show or don't there always something else on.
    Aka ROH 2.0.

Hello Syndicated TV.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post

I dont understand how that could be for the wwe title? I assumed ziggler would be champ and have unified every title by now...

i really do not care for SS Billy Graham's ever running mouth...

but he hit the nail on the head when talking about trips.

right place, right time, right wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    I dont understand how that could be for the wwe title? I assumed ziggler would be champ and have unified every title by now...
    Nah, Cody Rhodes would win the WWE Title.

Bryan would take it from him.

Build up until WM 30. Bryan vs ZIggler for the Undisputed Title.

Cena would be on the pre-show facing Ryback.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Nah, Cody Rhodes would win the WWE Title.

Bryan would take it from him.

Build up until WM 30. Bryan vs ZIggler for the Undisputed Title.

Cena would be on the pre-show facing Ryback.
    hmmm ok ... But seeing as its the iwc were talking about, then we all have to argue about it till the day of the show, giving us less time to book it then the wwe usually does... and we have to make the rock put over someone well below his level... any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I understand the concerns, but I don't get the hate.

Vince was in control when it was considered "great" and he's still in control now. If you are not enjoying it.. maybe it's time to give another company ago or something.
    Exactly! This will blow your mind but there are these random entities known as Indie promotions!!

Blog Entries
    I thought this thread was now about what the IWC would do if they gained control over the WWE. I was just starting to have fun....