Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I don't like the idea of a Union. I am greatly against Unions as they are a good idea but always turn out to be something that isn't so good. I do like the idea of no house shows for a month so give everyone time off. I could see that happen more than my idea. Either the month after Mania or like one guy said the Month or so between Thanksgiving and New Years.

I just think the time off would give people the time to heal as well as the insperation to be better or different. When you do the same thing every single night it is to easy to just walk in there and do the routine then move on. And sometimes that shows. Other times the physical shows, like The Eyebags that CM Punk has. Dude looks like he should sleep for weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    Could've sworn Carlito had a reputation for being one of the laziest, uncaring Superstars in the locker room.
    I think they hated his work ethic when things weren't going his way. It's more of a "i'm not in a spot i think i deserve so i'll half ass it". You could still be lazy and want to get paid for it though.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

The WWE schedule is just pure nuts i don't know how they do it.

Blog Entries
    Instead of giving them time off, they should probably reduce the house shows. Attitude Era has lesser house shows and less injuries too because they got more rest.

I think its pretty much pointless to even attend a house show in the current state WWE is in. When their main event shows are quite boring and most PPVs too, you can't really expect anything from a house shows. Save the money

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. McMahon View Post
    Instead of giving them time off, they should probably reduce the house shows. Attitude Era has lesser house shows and less injuries too because they got more rest.

I think its pretty much pointless to even attend a house show in the current state WWE is in. When their main event shows are quite boring and most PPVs too, you can't really expect anything from a house shows. Save the money
    From what I've heard(Read from reports) House Shows often turn out fairly good, rarely are any of them said to be bad.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter