Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    havent seen it but i think that he should have came back with a new gimmick or something fresh, otherwise its useless that they kept him away for so long

Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    I know who is the CONTENDER, the WWE

because we can not truly know who it is... Because the WWE changes their minds either a few weeks or days before the event or at the last minute...

So your thread falls flat on it's face...
    i just thought it was logical, neither kane,bryan khali or swagger will win the chamber, the only hole in my theory could be the sixth participant but if he is not relevant enough there is no one else than orton, if it was a normal contenders match, for a normal event, it could be anyone, but wwe wont let someone not relevant enough or in another feud to win the chamber for a spot at mania

Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    i just thought it was logical, neither kane,bryan khali or swagger will win the chamber, the only hole in my theory could be the sixth participant but if he is not relevant enough there is no one else than orton, if it was a normal contenders match, for a normal event, it could be anyone, but wwe wont let someone not relevant enough or in another feud to win the chamber for a spot at mania
    You are looking way to much into this... The WWE aka Vince as the last say on this

We by chance can guess the right person and that is how it works.... The WWE gives us the options and we pick the winner

But who say's that they are the winner, this is were WWE comes in and kicks you in the face and tells you no, we chose this guy
    LET ME REMIND SOCIETY THAT I AM A LEGEND. AND ALSO I AM THE ONLY TRUE ENTITY THAT CAN CROSS TWO DIMENSIONS, AND STILL BE RELEVANT ​AMONG MY PEERS

I rarely watch SD, but this week was good and i believe with all that is happening, they are trying
    LET ME REMIND SOCIETY THAT I AM A LEGEND. AND ALSO I AM THE ONLY TRUE ENTITY THAT CAN CROSS TWO DIMENSIONS, AND STILL BE RELEVANT ​AMONG MY PEERS

I was thinking he'd come back repackaged and I was pleased when his music hit but the only difference seemed to be that he's worked on hiding his lisp. Hopefully he'll develop more in the coming weeks, Swagger has tonnes of potential he just needs a hair cut and the right push.

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    I was thinking he'd come back repackaged and I was pleased when his music hit but the only difference seemed to be that he's worked on hiding his lisp. Hopefully he'll develop more in the coming weeks, Swagger has tonnes of potential he just needs a hair cut and the right push.
    I think the biggest problem with Swagger's return was that it seemed kind of rushed. I'd much rather of had him come out on Raw going after Cesaro. Especially since they seem intent on keeping the All-American gimmick.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

The WWE is RUSHED and that explained's all with the main problem

His in ring return was great though. It was awesome seeing him so intense in the ring.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!