Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i know who is the contender for the whc.

Since in this weeks smackdown we got that in the elimination chamber will be kane, orton, bryan,swagger , khali and ???? im taking my guess that in mania it will be orton (heel) vs del rio for the world heavyweight championship.

i think big show will face ryback
    and sheamus will continue whit his feud with the shield

so the logical point would be del rio vs orton, i think it could be a very good match and it can give del rio his wm moment

I was gonna say its been rumored for so long it doesn't seem like its even happening at all now,because over a month ago maybe it was "Any time now." ,but after rereading the Chamber participant list, There's not many other options because Del Rio well certainly not face another face at WM.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

I think it will be a repackaged heel jack swagger vs del rio at Wrestlemania for the WHC. I think Orton will be a heel by Wrestlemania but I think he could be facing Sheamus instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punk View Post
    I think it will be a repackaged heel jack swagger vs del rio at Wrestlemania for the WHC. I think Orton will be a heel by Wrestlemania but I think he could be facing Sheamus instead.
    Swagger's def not getting that kind of push,could be wrong but don't think so.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punk View Post
    Swagger?

You're kidding, right? The Great Khali is bigger than he right now.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Swagger's def not getting that kind of push,could be wrong but don't think so.
    Time will tell. Personally I think if done right Swagger vs Del Rio could be a decent feud if Swagger is pushed a successful heel. Also I don't think there has been a match between the two and would much rather see that than Del Rio vs Orton again. Del Rio and Swagger could put on a great match in my opinion.

I know who is the CONTENDER, the WWE

because we can not truly know who it is... Because the WWE changes their minds either a few weeks or days before the event or at the last minute...

So your thread falls flat on it's face...
    ​LET ME REMIND SOCIETY THAT I AM A LEGEND. AND ALSO I AM THE ONLY TRUE ENTITY THAT CAN CROSS TWO DIMENSIONS, AND STILL BE RELEVANT ​AMONG MY PEERS

Swagger, I think, would be better suited as a face and going up against Cesaro leading into Mania. I would be fine with either of them winning.

I see, for Mania, however, WWE doing some real fast paced stuff to get Sheamus and Orton in position to be in the WHC match come Mania, despite however logical it is for Del Rio to just hold on to it.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    I'd be interested to see Swagger winning the Chamber, Ziggler cashing his briefcase in against ADR- setting up Swagger vs Ziggler at Wrestlemania 'cause they still have some unfinished business. That would be interesting, but I doubt it'd happen.

I also reckon it'll be Orton vs ADR.

Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

The Wrecking Crew

TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

Spoiler for Smackdown!

Just saw Jack Swagger's return to WWE and it felt a little flat. Like the promo just wasn't what I thought it would be and he just didn't seem interested. I don't blame him for that however though because he was given like a minute I believe. I think he should've had more time for his promo/return and maybe it wouldn't have felt so flat. What did you guys think of his return?
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!