2 6.45%
  • Still Got It

11 35.48%
  • The WWE Will Never Recreate Another Undertaker Again And Should Accept That

7 22.58%
  • Should Retire And Train New Talent BackStage

9 29.03%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The only person that will stop him is Taker. He will know when hes not got it anymore.

Never thought I'd be on a boat, it's a big blue watery road!

Blog Entries
    Well surely if he has the audacity to interfere in the Utd/Fulham match- then he is ready to go for Wrestlemania 29!

Someone tell Shaz it was an edited video...

Poor guy thinks it real!

Blog Entries
    I think once he wrestles once per year he'll be ok but if the doctors tell him he has to retire I'll have no problem because of how much the guys has done. There will never be another as great as Taker.
    I'm jus sayin...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Someone tell Shaz it was an edited video...

Poor guy thinks it real!
    Oh it's real...it's damn real!

I think Undertaker is still obviously popular, but if his physical state is that bad he can only wrestle once a year, it's time to do a retirement match and leave. And NO, the Undertaker's last match ever should not be against freaking John Cena. It'd be embarrassing for Taker and another undeserved Cena achievement. He's on his way to becoming the most accomplished wrestler of all time that no one liked. I don't know who I'd put him against but Cena definitely does not need putting over with a Taker win.

I feel a bit sad for Taker, if you see his interview during that UFC match where he confronted Lesnar, seems like he would have really liked to participate in those real brawls, but it came far too late for him.

Blog Entries
    Right now it be question about his health for this year..... Which could effect creative for Mania..... If he does get cleared and is able to go most likely this Wrestlemania will be his last year... and Hall of Fame bound in at Wreslemania 30.....

I want to ask if Undertaker isn't able to make it this year, or they him and his doctors and Vince and creative decide to use him... How will they do it in a limited basis?? So here a thought if you use Taker at the limit Handicap Tag match Undertaker and Team Hell No vs CM Punk and the Shield.... If not that who will CM Punk face at WM29??? Might as well include him in the WWE title match Rock vs Cena vs Punk....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???