Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 152
  1. #51
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,394
    Blog Entries
    27

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  2. #52
    Fresh Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    43
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    A wrong choice of word, perhaps but the fact that is the only flaw you can pick out kinda makes my point.
    I understand the point you are trying to make; I just know that it's false and I'm going to show you how:

    I say words like "a lot" and "many" not "everyone". If the shoe fits wear it...and if it doesn't there is no reason to assume I was referring to you.

  3. #53
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,171
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    So ashley, would you say the fact that he thinks that women need to be protected from the men on an online community seems semi sexist on his part? Do you take any offense to that?
    What the fuck are you doing?

    I'm trying to pour petrol on this fire with immaturity, and you're going for adult approach?

    Dafuq ya doin'?


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  4. #54
    Fresh Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    43
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Yo mate, i am not for the entire representative,i am not an advocate.. i am passing my point of view on as many had done before me.. you seem to have generalised the entire male consortium of this site to sexist pigs.. fair dos there can be the odd joke but, they are just that! The males of this site show tolerance and respect! yeah they mess about and have a laugh, i am sure you do the same when surrounded by fellow males! Also women are not pathetic or weak.. we do not need someone defending us like this..you say the words but, can they be put into practice? I also have respect for a fair few dudes on here..so be careful as to what you say.. I have had my issues and stood up for myself chum
    quote me where I said all males on this site are like that please. Making the specific text bold will help all of us see your point.

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Chuck some popcorn this way fam.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  6. #56
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,171
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by True Sinister View Post
    I understand the point you are trying to make; I just know that it's false and I'm going to show you how:

    I say words like "a lot" and "many" not "everyone". If the shoe fits wear it...and if it doesn't there is no reason to assume I was referring to you.
    Then don't generalise. If you want to be specific, give us names and individual posts.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  7. #57
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    So ashley, would you say the fact that he thinks that women need to be protected from the men on an online community seems semi sexist on his part? Do you take any offense to that?
    It is sexist.. The fact he thinks that women behind a computer screen needs protection from a guy who is also behind a computer screen, being insulting, making insinuations and practically putting women in the role of damsel in distress.. is so idiotic.. it is offensive as he basically thinks that a women cannot care for or defend herself.. I CAN MATE!


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  8. #58
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,015
    Quote Originally Posted by True Sinister View Post
    Seriously. Is the entire IWC like this as well? I always see negative things being said like how much of a whore Lita was, how Gail Kim is a cunt for voicing how misused she felt in WWE, how Tammy Lynn Sytch is a washed up slut, Rosa looks like a man, AJ is a horrible actress and needed to be taken off screen etc.

    Is it somehow cool for us guys to have sex with whoever but it's bad if a woman does the same? Cm punk airs his grievances everybody marks out but if a lady does it people want her to be quiet. Was AJ really a step down from Lauranitis? Were we not all born from Women? Are there not plenty of skilled hard working women?

    I feel like if this was said on screen in a wrestling ring it would seem like a heel promo but I feel a large portion of the IWC is lonely out of shape socially undeveloped guys who live in their mother's houses that are absolutely intimidated by attractive women who masturbate to internet porn. Most guys wouldn't say there things in ear shot of the people they type about because in all likelihood the women themselves could and would literally beat them up with their superior physical traits and aggressive attitudes. A lot of you deserve that ass kicking irl imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Sinister View Post
    quote me where I said all males on this site are like that please. Making the specific text bold will help all of us see your point.
    First line mate


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  9. #59
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,171
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    It is sexist.. The fact he thinks that women behind a computer screen needs protection from a guy who is also behind a computer screen, being insulting, making insinuations and practically putting women in the role of damsel in distress.. is so idiotic.. it is offensive as he basically thinks that a women cannot care for or defend herself.. I CAN MATE!
    Mr. Smyth: Ju...never mind. Too easy.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  10. #60
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,394
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Chuck some popcorn this way fam.
    Indeed. I'mma share the love! My attitude towards popcorn is exactly the same as my attitude towards women who masturbate to internet porn.

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.