Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Goldust?

I kinda doubt that Cody didn't know Goldy was coming back because how could they have done that double drop-down punch spot without planning it first? Just doesn't seem plausible.

I do think Goldust is back for a while though, because he got a cameo on the latest JBL and Cole show

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyKong View Post
    I kinda doubt that Cody didn't know Goldy was coming back because how could they have done that double drop-down punch spot without planning it first? Just doesn't seem plausible.

I do think Goldust is back for a while though, because he got a cameo on the latest JBL and Cole show
    Regardless it was an amazing moment. I honestly couldn't believe that Goldust got a crazy pop like that.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Regardless it was an amazing moment. I honestly couldn't believe that Goldust got a crazy pop like that.

How could you not pop for that adorable, psychotic fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    How could you not pop for that adorable, psychotic fuck?
    I know I would! Goldy was a huge part of me watching Raw for awhile. I loved his moments with Kane and Booker T.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I know I would! Goldy was a huge part of me watching Raw for awhile. I loved his moments with Kane and Booker T.

I was a fan of his when he was the Natural in WCW. I marked when he went to the WWE and showed just how to get a crazy character over. After WM with Piper, he always had my attention when he was on the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    I'd like to see Goldust put over Cody at Wrestlemania.
    I'd then like to see him return to "The Natural/ The American Nightmare" Dustin Rhodes as a top face, wrestling against the top heels up until SummerSlam, where he'd start to revert to his "evil" Goldust character; I'd run an angle where he has a split personality, the babyface cowboy Dustin Rhodes and the heel Goldust. TNA kinda touched on this during his run there and I really enjoyed it. I'd make The Prince Of Perve a top sadistic heel; I'd go as far as putting the WHC on him for a couple of months; then have him lose the belt to an up-and-coming star around Survivor Series time.
    After his run with the Championship he can revert back to a babyface, have a retirement match at Wrestlemania 30 and be inducted into the HOF the following year.
    That's how I'd book it anyway.
    LONG LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL!