Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Goldust?

agree, i think it would be really cool to see the rhodes brothers against each other, i hope wwe gives the ok for mania

Simple,

The WWE to create a moment that we would never see and we got it.... Two brothers of two different ERA'S, exchange generational blows and cross two ERA paths and blend them as one

And it worked
    LET ME REMIND SOCIETY THAT I AM A LEGEND. AND ALSO I AM THE ONLY TRUE ENTITY THAT CAN CROSS TWO DIMENSIONS, AND STILL BE RELEVANT ​AMONG MY PEERS

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    The thing about Cody not knowing doesn't make sense based on the fact that everyone else in the ring was lying on the ground in the corners, except for cody, who was in the perfect position to react to the music. Who knows...

Blog Entries

Well, after watching Smackdown (early on YouTube), I think Goldust/Rhodes might be possible

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus224 View Post
    The thing about Cody not knowing doesn't make sense based on the fact that everyone else in the ring was lying on the ground in the corners, except for cody, who was in the perfect position to react to the music. Who knows...

to play the story more and it seem to work on you
    LET ME REMIND SOCIETY THAT I AM A LEGEND. AND ALSO I AM THE ONLY TRUE ENTITY THAT CAN CROSS TWO DIMENSIONS, AND STILL BE RELEVANT ​AMONG MY PEERS

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    Just ONE match at Wrestlemaniabetween the Rhodes brothers. That's all I ask.
    Fixed it for ya!
    I love Goldust so as long as he's on TV I'll be happy. Considering what happened on Smackdown

Rhodes Scholars parting ways
    a Cody vs Goldy feud may be on the cards.

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post

Well, after watching Smackdown (early on YouTube), I think Goldust/Rhodes might be possible
    You mean the Booker thing?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You mean the Booker thing?
    No. It uploads a bit earlier on YouTube, so I watched it on their lol. It's what MachoManFan just posted.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    No. It uploads a bit earlier on YouTube, so I watched it on their lol. It's what MachoManFan just posted.
    Yeah I saw that. I read the results and it wasn't in there but can't be bothered watching it. I'll take your word. Shame though.

Cody probably didn't know that his brother was going to be in the rumble. Think of it this way, Cody might of been up cause he knew he was suppose to feud with the eighth person to enter. He might of gotten told it was going to be Daniel Bryan or something. Also, Cody and Goldust are brothers, therefore it would only make sense that the two would fight each other. More then that, I'm sure they've practiced against each other plenty of times in their lives so they know each others moves pretty well.