Blog Entries

Exclamation *Spoilers*The Sheild Invade! Upcoming NXT Results

So, I'm just skimming these results for the nest 3 weeks of NXT and there is some interesting happenings....

Corey Graves and "The Ascension" Conor O'Brian went head to head in a #1 contenders match for the NXT title but were BOTH attacked and laid out by The Shield. I wonder if this is just a random attack because so far they have only attacked faces on the main roster and I'm fairly certain neither O'Brian or Graves are faces. Or it could be that WWE figures, since it's so damn hard to watch NXT, not many people will know about it! lol Interesting development anyway.

I think Big E Langston is a face in NXT. Is that right?

Aussie girls Emma's shitty dancing thankfully seems to be turning out to be part of the gimmick. Word is it's catching on but....shades of Jillian Hall anyone?

Paige seems to be newly embroiled in this nice little feud with ring announcer Summer Rae, who picked up a victory over Paige. They seem to be putting more and better storylines to NXT divas than they do the main roster ones. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come for the Diva division? I'd say look for Paige to be called up soon but there's always the age issue working against her currently which may actually be a good thing since she'd debut to a currently dead division.

Some nice interaction from The Wyatt Family, despite losing in the finals of the tag tourney. I was worried it looked like they were going to split them already but thankfully that doesn't seem to be the case. Just yet. Also, Bray Wyatt had a match! Good to see him back in action.

Nice choice to put the tag belts on Adrian Neville and Oliver Grey - British Ambition. (Can't wait for the TNA faithful to come out saying TNA invented British tag teams) Initially I thought they just threw together two random guys but I really like themes in teams so this makes me happy.

It looks like they intend to keep Kidd & Gabriel together for the forseeable future.

Always great to see appearances by Dusty Rhodes and it would be great if WWE choose to utilise Dustin in NXT too.

That's my basic breakdown - if you read it, you clearly aren't concerned with spoilers so - discuss!

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/result...eks-of-wwe-nxt

I'm glad they are putting Paige into a meaningful little feud, she was just steam rolling everyone. Good to see how she'll come back from her first NXT defeat. She's still crazy over too.

Blog Entries
    As I said yesterday, Paige has better music than all the Divas and some of the guys. Or most actually.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    As I said yesterday, Paige has better music than all the Divas and some of the guys. Or most actually.
    I agree, that music is bloody awesome.

She really does. Fits in well with her character too. I just hope they don't change it to something God awful when she gets a Main Roster call up.

Blog Entries
    I like the way William Regal gets behind her. *ahem*

While I'm on Regal *ahem* Just want to note on his commentary style. While I love Regal and anything that comes out of his mouth, am I the only one who thinks he could use just a bit more "oomph" in his commentary? We don't want him to end up like King and he IS better than when he started, I just think he needs that bit extra - if he wants WWE to keep him there. And lets face it, if he's not there then MAYBE he's working backstage but just as likely let go. Which nobody wants.

Also, what about the Shield? Was that just for exposure?

Also, what about the Shield? Was that just for exposure?
    The Shield hasn't done much on the main roster apart from random beat downs, and a gimmick match. I'm thinking that The Shield may still not be ready to wrestle real, non-gimmicked matches on the main shows, so they'll just continue to get exposure on the main shows while continuing to compete on NXT.

Blog Entries
    I am curious why Big E is still the NXT champ? ...did I miss something...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain