Hybrid View

A Change of Scenery

We all know TNA is going on the road, but there is something that always brings a smile to my face, the change of scenery. It may be the bigger stadium they used. It feels like they belong in bigger stadiums. No longer this minuscule little pub in the corner that Impact is usually taped with the same fans making the the product feel all dull and melancholy.

Is it possible for TNA to stay out of the Impact Zone? Will it be for the better? If so, will it blow up in their face?

Not quite ready for the big stadiums. Basically they would have to block off 3/4's of the stadium with TNA Impact drapes to be convincing.

On an a slightly unrelated note. Did anyone notice on last night's Impact that the middle front row section of fans would disappear and run back every few minutes, What was all that about?

"TNA - the wrestling alternative" - Mad Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Bill View Post
    On an a slightly unrelated note. Did anyone notice on last night's Impact that the middle front row section of fans would disappear and run back every few minutes, What was all that about?
    they were coming down to the ring at the start of the match to try to touch the wrestlers on their way to and around the ring

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    We all know TNA is going on the road, but there is something that always brings a smile to my face, the change of scenery. It may be the bigger stadium they used. It feels like they belong in bigger stadiums. No longer this minuscule little pub in the corner that Impact is usually taped with the same fans making the the product feel all dull and melancholy.

Is it possible for TNA to stay out of the Impact Zone? Will it be for the better? If so, will it blow up in their face?
    that a question i wonder how many regulars usually attend the when TNA is at the Impact Zone??? Then how many are tourists, just visiting Florida???
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Bill View Post
    Not quite ready for the big stadiums. Basically they would have to block off 3/4's of the stadium with TNA Impact drapes to be convincing.

"TNA - the wrestling alternative" - Mad Bill
    I would think that it's due to certain shots. Like they would come back so it looks like more people are there or something. That may be one of the few flaws that come with going with a bigger venue. It doesn't have to be like the Orange Bowl, but something respectable.

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    that a question i wonder how many regulars usually attend the when TNA is at the Impact Zone??? Then how many are tourists, just visiting Florida???
    I would say a good mixture 3:2 ratio just by guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    You start to notice a lot of familiar faces on Impact though. Especially the front row!

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    You start to notice a lot of familiar faces on Impact though. Especially the front row!

Yeah there is a guy that dresses like sting by the steps nearly every week and i have seen him at nearly all there ppvs as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    Yep...those are the crazies that stand out forever in the hot ass Florida sun just to get a front row seat at the tapings.

From what I've heard, you have to be out there for hours and hours standing in line before the show to get front row seats. I live in the area yet have never been to a TNA event.

I do plan on going one day though.

well yeah some of the people will look like they go therew a lot. but they also tape like 2 to 4 shows sometimes a night.

Blog Entries
    They use to tape 2 or 3 shows or only during the Holidays now they do..... Only bad thing about the double tapings will be someone who have to set for for 4 or 5 hours of wrestling
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???