Hybrid View

5 Wrestlers who WWE Should sign in my Opinion in no particular order

5. Adam Cole
    I think he would fit in good with the midcard talent and he can wrestle various different styles and mix it up in the ring. From what I have seen he can wrestle he can cut a promo and he is pretty young only 23 which means he can be around for a long time if need be.

4.Kyle O' Reilly
    He is a very talented up incomer and he can put on some amazing matches I havent seen much of his promo work so I dont know if he can talk the talk. But he can like Cole wrestle various styles and can fight when it counts.He could be another good midcarder and also him and Cole could bring future shock to the WWE.

3. Brian Cage
    He is a powerhouse and fits the WWE bill of being a jacked monster of a wrestler yes he did unfortunately not get picked by TNA but he could still make it big in the WWE he was in FCW for a while but I reckon he could be a good addition to the Heavyweight group.

2. Eddie Edwards
    He is another total package when it comes to wrestling he can wrestle various styles he can talk he is of decent height and he could fight in any male division in the WWE.

1. Sami Callihan
    He is one of my favorite wrestlers he can talk he is a bit on the small size but he makes up for it in talent. And personally I want to see Him and Dean Ambrose aka Jon Moxley to reform the Switchblades and terrorize the WWE.

They are my five

What do you think?

Who are you five?

Quote Originally Posted by rya666 View Post
    5. Adam Cole
    I think he would fit in good with the midcard talent and he can wrestle various different styles and mix it up in the ring. From what I have seen he can wrestle he can cut a promo and he is pretty young only 23 which means he can be around for a long time if need be.

4.Kyle O' Reilly
    He is a very talented up incomer and he can put on some amazing matches I havent seen much of his promo work so I dont know if he can talk the talk. But he can like Cole wrestle various styles and can fight when it counts.He could be another good midcarder and also him and Cole could bring future shock to the WWE.

3. Brian Cage
    He is a powerhouse and fits the WWE bill of being a jacked monster of a wrestler yes he did unfortunately not get picked by TNA but he could still make it big in the WWE he was in FCW for a while but I reckon he could be a good addition to the Heavyweight group.

2. Eddie Edwards
    He is another total package when it comes to wrestling he can wrestle various styles he can talk he is of decent height and he could fight in any male division in the WWE.

1. Sami Callihan
    He is one of my favorite wrestlers he can talk he is a bit on the small size but he makes up for it in talent. And personally I want to see Him and Dean Ambrose aka Jon Moxley to reform the Switchblades and terrorize the WWE.

They are my five

What do you think?

Who are you five?
    That's who I wanted to win the Battle of LA tournament in PWG.

But my 5 would be.

1. Sami Callihan

2. Kevin Steen (though they probably never sign him.

3. Brian Cage

4. Shelton Benjamin (resign him)

5. KENTA (If were going international as well).

never seen brian cage who does he wrestle for? I fully agree with the 4 others. I think those dudes will get signed sometime they are young and very talented. Witht he succes of punk,danielson,hero and claudio I think we will see alot of indy guys on the big shows soon.

YES! YES! YES!

Quote Originally Posted by Redfield85 View Post
    never seen brian cage who does he wrestle for? I fully agree with the 4 others. I think those dudes will get signed sometime they are young and very talented. Witht he succes of punk,danielson,hero and claudio I think we will see alot of indy guys on the big shows soon.

Brian Cage recently had a tryout with TNA but mainly I have seen him in PWG

I'd take out Eddie Edwards, and replace him with Samuray Del Sol.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    In no particular order:

1. Chris Masters.
    If WWE want to build a big muscle guy as a future star, then look no further. Plus, unlike Ryback, Masters can actually cut a promo. Masters had vastly improved his in-ring ability when he returned for his last WWE stint, and I fail to see why WWE didn't give him a mid card push at the very least. He was consistently having good matches week in week out on WWE Superstars at the time, but was never rewarded for his hard work. Also, Masters only just turned 30. So he'd be very much a long term investment, since you'd get 10 years out of him no problem.

2. Samoa Joe.
    The one and only guy in TNA that I want to see WWE sign. The man is a beast for a guy his size, and would fit in well into WWE IMO. Also has been underused for a while in TNA.

3. Prince Devitt.
    My favorite wrestler currently wrestling on the indy/Japanese circuits. The man is amazing, and I'd love for him to be given a shot in WWE. He has some crazy skills in the ring.

4. Amazing Red.
    They want a new high flying superstar to replace Rey Mysterio? Here's your man. He's quite simply one of the best high flying superstars I've seen based on the footage available (IMO of course). I hear he had a tryout for WWE back last summer. Hopefully they'll follow up on that.

5. Christina Von Eerie.
    Thought I'd chose one female wrestler. Definitely one of the better in ring female talents out there right now. Also still young. If WWE would offer her fiance a developmental contract, then I wouldn't be surprised to see her follow. She'd be a great asset to the divas division (and she's super hot ).
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!