Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wallyman View Post
    cuz wwe never does gimmick matches with divas....and tna does it and now they are doing it..and since people always say tna copies i bring it up so people cannot see that we is a leech and not vbery original...
    Yes TNA does more gimmick matches with their Knockouts but a few years ago WWE did Steel Cage Matches/Hardcore Matches/I Quit Match more recently. There is no originality in wrestling these days. I'm hoping the fact that WWE is giving a Divas Tag Team Table Match means they have more confidence in their main divas and will give better airtime to them and not crap.

Quote Originally Posted by fergie22 View Post
    it relates cos the divas match is at the ppv. so therefore i hope this match is also there
    Lol I guess....but the divas aren't competing in a fatal 4 way for the US title xD

Or the guys being in the divas tables match

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Lol I guess....but the divas aren't competing in a fatal 4 way for the US title xD

Or the guys being in the divas tables match
    yeah but like i said the divas match is at the ppv. so i was givin my opinion on what other matches i wud like to see

You know for OBVIOUS reasons why WWE doesn't do this anymore. So just because WWE doesn't do it and TNA does, doesn't really mean anything. Besides you DO know who was in the Knockouts cage match: former WWE divas.

Also TNA did it BACK THEN. BACK THEN=/=NOW

Quote Originally Posted by fergie22 View Post
    yeah but like i said the divas match is at the ppv. so i was givin my opinion on what other matches i wud like to see
    Ok then....

*cough*

Also....I know that you are a fanboy of TNA so I am going to make it simple for you......

tna is no good. bischoff hogan and russo suck they steal from wwe and try to copy wcw.
    This.....tbh

To be fair, Womens wrestling is something TNA does far better than WWE.

TNA airs that phenomenal Mickie vs Tara cage match and what's WWE's answer? A battle royal to determine "Diva of the Year"? Come on. At least TNA pretends to care about the Womens division.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post

TNA airs that phenomenal Mickie vs Tara cage match and what's WWE's answer? A battle royal to determine "Diva of the Year"? Come on. At least TNA pretends to care about the Womens division.
    Unless WWE doesn't care about Tara and Mickie.

As for me, I was showing that WWE did hold gimmick matches. I was going against what wallyman said that WWE NEVERdoes gimmick matches for divas and I shown some.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post

Someone stick a fork in my eye because I cant believe bodom sided with TNA! Is this armageddon?

Unless WWE doesn't care about Tara and Mickie.

As for me, I was showing that WWE did hold gimmick matches. I was going against what wallyman said that WWE NEVERdoes gimmick matches for divas and I shown some.
    And that was back at a time when WWE cared about the Womens division.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Someone stick a fork in my eye because I cant believe bodom sided with TNA! Is this armageddon?
    Im just a fan of wrestling and call things as I see it. Im not a "fanboy" or "hater" of either company. Sure im a bit harder on TNA than I am with WWE, but that doesn't mean im not going to commend TNA for something that they do well. That's moronic and close-minded.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.