Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 47.06%
  • No

9 52.94%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Is Christian being punished?

Simple: Is one of the best wrestlers around getting punished for jumping ship to TNA, or is he really not that good any more.

Extend this a little bit, would this happen to the likes of Angle, Hardy, even RVD if there were to ever return up north,

I don't think he is being punished but I think the WWE knows of Christian's TNA past. Christian do need a push but it is the writers choice.

#REAL!

of course they know of his tna past lol, i would love to see him have a massive push and win a title

That time will happen. Right now they are treating Christain like he is a new wrestler. He needs a championship on Smackdown. I was happy when he won the ECW championship but it wasn't that big.

#REAL!

Atleast he appear on tv on weekly basis,and from what I've see having feud with McIntyre and Cody.

Nope!

He just got a clean win over Drew last friday, and is seemingly being pushed into a big feud with new comer Del Rio. xD

Also, those other guys would be treated like gold, including Booker T. Just look at Jeff Hardy. He had a wild roller coaster ride of drugs through out his WWF career, and then was releashed then spent a few years with TNA then returned to the WWE only to get a main event push an a series of world championship reigns. So~ Anythings possible dear.
    I am trying my best to get this account back. XOXOXOXOXOXO~ -PandaMassacre

Quote Originally Posted by Belzova View Post
    Nope!

He just got a clean win over Drew last friday, and is seemingly being pushed into a big feud with new comer Del Rio. xD

Also, those other guys would be treated like gold, including Booker T. Just look at Jeff Hardy. He had a wild roller coaster ride of drugs through out his WWF career, and then was releashed then spent a few years with TNA then returned to the WWE only to get a main event push an a series of world championship reigns. So~ Anythings possible dear.
    Well...in Jeff Hardy's case is that the kids like him and there weren't serious contenders at that time. But he did get a great push and it did work out.

Christian on the other hand, it looks like he wants to earn his spots. But its just a guess. I don't know why WWE aren't pushing him to a title.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    It's hard to say - sometimes I think yes, then other times no. Like his ECW title run - was that like a "hey, welcome back, here's a push" type of thing or a "look a former NWA/TNA World Champ is ECWWE champ now - that's the best he can do" sort of thing? As far as I can tell, Christian is back to doing what they used to have him do - hosting the Peep Show from time to time or just generally used for his superior(to almost EVERYONE else) mic and promo skills. He's a truly talented in-ring talent that is made to mire down the card helping get people like Del Rio over. The simple fact that they had him involved with Matt Hardy should suggest the level of seriousness that they intend to push him, right now anyway. I'd love to see him feud with Edge over the World title - but again, I wonder if Vince thinks this would be lending credibilty to the competition, which he's not known for, lol.
    Just look at Gail Kim - the only other star I can think of they brought back from TNA - they're doing nothing with her and she's the most talented female performer they have. Not even a decent bloody rivalry for her.

christian

Of course hes being punished but he probably accepted it due to the money he will be making. Any way he will be setting an example to other wrestlers who leave and want to come back.

I love Christian, I'm probably his biggest fan on here, he has the lot, his only problem is he is too damn skinny, since he left the WWE in 2005 and got off the roids he is far to slight to be considered the top guy in the WWE in my opinion