Antonio Cesaro at WM

I love Antonio Cesaro, he is my favorite wrestler in the WWE right now. Recently he has feuded with some top stars like Ryback, and The Miz. But I've been thinking what will Cesaro do at WM. A lot of times the United States Champion takes a back seat Wrestlemania season. Even Daniel Bryan and Sheamus two talented wrestlers who were feuding or the United States Championship at Wrestlemania 27 was made into a dark match. I feel Cesaro should do something at Wrestlemania to really prove himself. I would love for him to wrestle Big Show and hit him with the Neutralizer at Mania giving him a WM moment. But many believe that Big Show will face Ryback at WM.

Which gave me the idea, Chris Jericho loves to put over younger talent. So what better than having Cesaro Vs Jericho at Mania. With Cesaro getting the victory and becoming a legit threat. I can also see him facing Randy Orton if he doesn't turn heel. I think Cesaro should/and could have a great feud and great match depending on who he wrestles at WM.

So do you guys see Cesaro having a match at Wrestlemania, and if so against who?

There are that many rumours flying around, Jericho v Ryback being one so Cesaro could face Big Show I suppose but I can't see it.

I think he'll keep the title through Mania though.

If Swagger turns face after Elimination Chamber... Antonio Cesaro (c) vs. Jack Swagger

If Swagger remains heel after Elimination Chamber... The Miz (c) vs. Antonio Cesaro

Blog Entries
    The Mania card will be so packed this year, I don't see a spot for Cesaro unless it's in some big tag match. It's a shame, but he'll have his spot in years to come.

I would go with a rather different opponent...none other than a returning Mark henry..a neutralizer on the world's strongest man...

Blog Entries
    NOT Big Show. Know why? Because that means yet ANOTHER Big Show face turn. And Show sucks as a face.

Cesaro vs Mark Henry would make for a good WM match to further put over Cesaro. It would probably be relegated to the pre show if anything though. Given that we're going to have the WHC match, the WWE Championship match, the Streak match, a Lesnar match, and a Jericho match that doesn't leave much room for more matches.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by GreatMuta4life View Post
    The Mania card will be so packed this year, I don't see a spot for Cesaro unless it's in some big tag match. It's a shame, but he'll have his spot in years to come.
    I agree but hope they can squese him in such a great worker.
    Awesome sig dude wheres that from!

YES! YES! YES!

Unfortunately i don't see him getting a spot either that being said though if MitB does return to WM he might get a spot in that match.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Redfield85 View Post
    I agree but hope they can squese him in such a great worker.
    Awesome sig dude wheres that from!
    The sig is from the JBL and Cole Show, featuring DB as The Dazzler!!

check it out:

I think he will defend his US title vs Jack Swagger and lose.