what are the chances

so i just posted about lita getting into the HOF . so what are the chances that the E brings back the hardys briefly, since we are in the "part time Era" lol so they can retire and be inducted as well as lita! cause they were the extreme along with the 3D , although 3D is a ways away since they are heavily in the TNA storylines .

i for one hopes this happens cause i would love to see those two get inducted matt has nothing left he looks pretty pathetic on ROH. hence the nickname Fat Hardy ! he needs to get back in shape 1st
    Best Gimmick on NXT

Blog Entries
    Don't go by Edge as an example of being inducted into the HOF before time. I believe that was a big exception to the unspoken rule that you really need to be retired for a decent amount of time OR be so legendary that it precludes that. Is it likely that Jeff will have another run in WWE? Yes. Matt? Only if Jeff does - I don't think the interest is there otherwise. I'm not even sure there'd be enough motivation to induct them together! But hey, that coattail riding motherfucker Matt Hardy may as well coast into the HOF the same way he got anywhere else - in the shadow of his brother.

As for Lita - why should she be associated with the Hardys for the HOF when that was just a sliver of her career. Surely she deserves inducting all on her own merit? However WWE loves their HOF 'themes' so, I guess anything is possible.

im not saying with them im saying in general! she was a natural on her own i loved her by herself just loved her alot as part of team extreme
    Best Gimmick on NXT

They could do what they did with Flair...induct Lita on her own, and a couple years from now, induct her again as a member of Team Xtreme.

Blog Entries
    Seriously, Team Xtreme were a footnote. They were hardly The Four Horsemen. No way will any of them be inducted twice

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Seriously, Team Xtreme were a footnote. They were hardly The Four Horsemen. No way will any of them be inducted twice
    I see what you did there, Rob.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    I see what you did there, Rob.
    Haha that wasn't intentional even! No I mean it, Team Xtreme might - might - be on a Hart Foundation level but that's about it. Unlike The Dudleys who had success in other companies and E&C who actually had about 1000 times the charisma of the shy boys in Team Xtreme(ly Awkward)

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Haha that wasn't intentional even! No I mean it, Team Xtreme might - might - be on a Hart Foundation level but that's about it. Unlike The Dudleys who had success in other companies and E&C who actually had about 1000 times the charisma of the shy boys in Team Xtreme(ly Awkward)
    On fire tonight fella haha