My WM 29 realistic dream card + Rock vs Cena

Pre Show tag team turmoil for last spot in tag title match
    Brodus & Tensai vs Epico & Primo vs Ryder & Santino vs PTP vs 3MB vs Even Bourne & Gabriel vs Leo Krugar & Kassius Ohno

US title match
    Cesaro vs Swagger

IC title match
    Barrett vs Ryback

30 minute Iron man match
    Dolph vs Jericho

World Title Triple threat match
    Big Show vs Orton vs Sheamus

Team Heyman vs Team Mcmahon elimination tag match (similar to last year if heyman wins he gets control of WWE programing if they lose Heyman leaves WWE & Vince gets control over all heyman's contracts)

CM punk & the shield vs Kofi, Miz, Del Rio & Christian

Brock vs Taker

4 corner elimination match for tag team titles
    Hell No vs Rhodes Scholars vs Uso's vs Leo & KO

WWE title match
    Rock vs Cena

Quote Originally Posted by PHRNOMINAL ENIGMA View Post
    Pre Show tag team turmoil for last spot in tag title match
    Brodus & Tensai vs Epico & Primo vs Ryder & Santino vs PTP vs 3MB vs Even Bourne & Gabriel vs Leo Krugar & Kassius Ohno

US title match
    Cesaro vs Swagger

IC title match
    Barrett vs Ryback

30 minute Iron man match
    Dolph vs Jericho

World Title Triple threat match
    Big Show vs Orton vs Sheamus

Team Heyman vs Team Mcmahon elimination tag match (similar to last year if heyman wins he gets control of WWE programing if they lose Heyman leaves WWE & Vince gets control over all heyman's contracts)

CM punk & the shield vs Kofi, Miz, Del Rio & Christian

Brock vs Taker

4 corner elimination match for tag team titles
    Hell No vs Rhodes Scholars vs Uso's vs Leo & KO

WWE title match
    Rock vs Cena
    Not sure how this can be realistic, but it is your dream card. How would you have CM Punk and the shield go against Kofi, Miz, Del Rio and Christian. They have nothing that would bring them together currently, or the way it looks to be going for that match to work. It just looks like a WWE last minute booking decision made the day before.

I do like the 4 corner's elimination match, and the IC title if Barrett goes over. He needs more credibility as a threat and a great IC push would work.

Love the idea of swagger vs cesaro, it would bring some credibility back to swagger and the united states title.
    honestly the intercontinental title is starting to dwindle in my opinion, so some bigger names going after it could bring some more attention to it,so i say have barret defend it against a guy like say a returning christian and/ or the miz. I see ryback taking on the big show and,like previously stated on this website,having ryback march around with show on his shoulders for a shellshock. Orton vs shaemus is a great idea,turn orton heel,bring back the sick and demonic viper we saw feud with cena in 2009.Again a great idea with the sheild vs a team of vinces choosing for control of wwe(please make it no dq!!). unfortunatly, brock vs HHH will happen.cm punk vs taker could be really damn good. *sigh* i dont even care for rock vs cena again.
    there better not be any spiders in that breifcase!!....or the grits gon hit the pan!! THAT BREIFCASE GON GET GOT!!!