Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bo Dallas

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    If he was called up to the main roster means that he is ready. I know they have something good for the rookie. Especially being with Barrett since he was a rookie as well.
    Yeah, he must be doing something right in the eyes of those who matter and I haven't seen anything wrong with how he has started out. Seems like he could have a nice storyline going for him as well as you said working with Barrett. Debuting in a program with the Intercontinetal champion in the lead up to the biggest time of the year must mean that they have faith in him and I'm personally willing to wait and see what happens for Bo.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

I like Bo because he's a new face who wrestles with a whooooole lot of energy. I mean it seems like the top faces have been Cena, Orton, and Sheamus FOREVER. I'm just happy to see some new blood and I think he will do well if given some time. And in the same breath I do agree with TemptestH who made a very good point... "But honestly, if I was going to push a new face this close to WrestleMania, I would've just used someone like Justin Gabriel, Zack Ryder, or Alex Riley to feud with Barrett." It feels weird to see how talented those guys are. But still has to take a back seat to Bo??? Oh well that's the WWE for ya.

I like this feud. Then they should have Wade beat the snot out of Bo and while he is doing that, bring Husky back and turn Bo heel and form the NEW US Express.

"Another way to beef up the tag division" - Mad Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    All 3 of those things - still better than Ryback. Just saying....
    Hating for the sake of hating?

To OP, I didn't particularly care about Bo on NXT, and definitely don't see anything different or stand out in the kid, sorry.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    Hating for the sake of hating?

To OP, I didn't particularly care about Bo on NXT, and definitely don't see anything different or stand out in the kid, sorry.
    No, simply pointing out that he does all these things better than Ryback so why shouldn't he be there?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Bill View Post
    I like this feud. Then they should have Wade beat the snot out of Bo and while he is doing that, bring Husky back and turn Bo heel and form the NEW US Express.

"Another way to beef up the tag division" - Mad Bill
    How terribly unoriginal. You'd have all these new fans who already think they're armchair experts going, "Who the hell?" Then they'd be resentful that you made them delve into a past beyond the Attitude Era to find out, just to retort "I don't care about that! Stone Cold wasn't there!" lol

Now if you had Bo feud with Bray Wyatt, you'd be on the money. Come home wayward brother!

Quote Originally Posted by jhorton1215 View Post
    Are we even sure that was his finisher? It looked like just a fluke move to get Barrett off guard.

I'm afraid not fella he has used that move in NXT for quite a while now.