Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bo Dallas

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Complaining about a rookie. Typical.
    After one Raw... That's ridiculous... I liked his match with Barrett. It did what it needed to and gives wade a reason to get angrier. I can't wait to see more of the kid.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by jhorton1215 View Post
    Are we even sure that was his finisher? It looked like just a fluke move to get Barrett off guard.
    yeah it is he uses it in NXT all the time & also the spear

Quote Originally Posted by capn-edu View Post
    Am I the only who thinks he should not be in the roster at all?
    His mic skills, his moves, his finisher...

gosh.. whats with this guy?
    im seriously a bo dallas hater this guy is liek huh!
    #coreygraves! shoulda won!
    Best Gimmick on NXT

Quote Originally Posted by tempesth View Post
    he's okay, but i would've pushed a whole lot of other guys before him.

There are a bunch of guys on the nxt roster that i would've called up before bo.

But honestly, if i was going to push a new face this close to wrestlemania, i would've just used someone like justin gabriel, zack ryder, or alex riley to feud with barrett.

gabriel for the win!!!!!! Jesus why is this guy not on tv!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Best Gimmick on NXT

I like Bo... but honestly, why does his entrance music have to sound like a 32kbps MP3? It sounds terrible in terms of quality and mixing... either that or it just doesn't work in a large arena setting.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    After one Raw... That's ridiculous... I liked his match with Barrett. It did what it needed to and gives wade a reason to get angrier. I can't wait to see more of the kid.
    Grown up is talking here

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

I like Bo. Everyone pounces on him for his mic skills but there's plenty others in the E right now that don't have great mic skills either. And some of them are pretty high on the food chain too. Bo's very young too, believe he's only 22 years old. He's got some pretty solid wrestling skills.

I honestly don't know what the hell people expect from some of these young guys that are pretty much just starting their careers.

Bo Dallas Vs Wade Barrett is a feud I'm loving. I like Bo Dallas I'd much rather have a Richie Steamboat Vs Wade Barrett feud and have that go into Wrestlemania. But Bo Dallas is someone new, and I can't wait to see him grow into a great superstar.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Grown up is talking here
    What are you twelve magglis?

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    If he was called up to the main roster means that he is ready. I know they have something good for the rookie. Especially being with Barrett since he was a rookie as well.