Blog Entries

TNA and more programming

I think this is another thing Dixie and TNA has planned expanding it programming here in the states.... judging by the interview answers Dixie gave....
    I know it has been discussed several times.... but several questions..

Would you bring Xplosion up as it 2nd show???
    Would you rather have a new show with a different name???
    What would you name the show???
    What day or night or day of the week would you have it???
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

If, and it's a big if, TNA were to put on a second show I wouldn't use Xplosion. That would be like WWE using Experience as a proper show. So for me it would have to be a new show on a Tuesday or Wednesday at whatever time wrestling starts in the US, it's 1 am here so I think it's 8pm local time over there.
    Personally I don't think they should be running a second show at the moment. Maybe expand on the idea that British Bootcamp was, I was surprised that was only 3 episodes, and give Gut Check it's own show but other than they I think they need to grow their audience for Impact before they start trying to get viewers for another show.

Divas to believe in.

I would tell them to copy WWE, have their main guys on the road with impact, but put their lower/rookie guys on a show that stays in the impact zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    I would tell them to copy WWE, have their main guys on the road with impact, but put their lower/rookie guys on a show that stays in the impact zone.

how would that be copying wwe?

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Leave the guys that don't want to travel, need o be built up, on a second show at the Impact Zone.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Now is also the time to expand programming of TNA in the USA..... 2 hours compare to WWE's got about over 8 hours including NXT/FCW... TNA at least needs 1 or 2 hours more to at least showcase more of the mid card....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Blog Entries
    TNA needs minimum of 1 more hour of wrestling n it should not be Xplosion....

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    I think this is another thing Dixie and TNA has planned expanding it programming here in the states.... judging by the interview answers Dixie gave....
    I know it has been discussed several times.... but several questions..

Would you bring Xplosion up as it 2nd show???
    Would you rather have a new show with a different name???
    What would you name the show???
    What day or night or day of the week would you have it???
    Personally, I think they should give Xplosion the "Sunday Night Heat" treatment (man, I miss that show) and experiment with a one hour block.
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Xpacfan View Post
    Personally, I think they should give Xplosion the "Sunday Night Heat" treatment (man, I miss that show) and experiment with a one hour block.
    Or a Saturday Night feel..... Expand it to 2 hours a little over 1 hour for wrestling, then less then a hour for Spin Cycle the Rewind match, and misc promos..

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    how would that be copying wwe?
    I mean it basically to be done as NXT is now but with a few lower guys sprinkled on top, this way they could gain better momentum and debut on the main show when they are already established.

Kind of a mixture of NXT and old school Superstars.