Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Less is more. This is not the indies or japan for wrestlers to use many holds and wrestling moves as they want,and Ryder mic skill is better than Langston.

Quote Originally Posted by jethro View Post
    Less is more. This is not the indies or japan for wrestlers to use many holds and wrestling moves as they want,and Ryder mic skill is better than Langston.
    I really hope you have a West Country accent with that user name!

As much as he is limited i don't think he will be going anywhere any time soon.

I think Big E makes a better Ryback (Ryblack?), he seems pretty decent the few times he has been on the mic has a decent look (should lose that tuft of hair though) and seems in better shape. Granted we haven't seen him in a match yet but Ryback just looks permanently out of breath and I definitely doubt he could sustain stamina for a full 20 minute match. He always comes in last/late or is taken out for a period of time like during his TLC match.

Blog Entries
    I think he still has to grow on me. As for now I just don't see why people are so excited when he comes out. I also think when The Shield dies of he'll be back to midcard.
    I'm jus sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hague View Post
    I think Big E makes a better Ryback (Ryblack?), he seems pretty decent the few times he has been on the mic has a decent look (should lose that tuft of hair though) and seems in better shape. Granted we haven't seen him in a match yet but Ryback just looks permanently out of breath and I definitely doubt he could sustain stamina for a full 20 minute match. He always comes in last/late or is taken out for a period of time like during his TLC match.
    This number always seems to go up when I see it.

Ryback can't work a five minute match. Does.
    Can't work a 10 minute match. Does.
    Doubt he can work a 20 minute match. o.o
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter