Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

When will Randy Orton Main Event another Wrestlemania?

I love Randy Orton, but I noticed he hasn't been main-evented a Wrestlemania since his match with Triple H. I always felt Randy Orton's storylines heading into Wrestlemania are always great. Dating back to Wrestlemania 21 when his match with Undertaker was one of the best matches on the card with great build up. I felt the build up to his match with Triple H was excellent with his emotions and promos before his match with Triple H was on point and showed Randy Orton can be a top heel. (to bad he didn't win that night) so might question is when will Randy Orton main event another Wrestlemania. I feel this year the spotlight will be on The Rock, Cena, Brock Lesnar, Triple H etc. And next year it will be much the same. (I doubt WWE will have Orton main-event Wrestlemania 30. I feel Orton should main event a Wrestlemania within the next 3 years, as I think he could be a top heel, and a tell a story very well. And that there are plenty of wrestlers he has yet to work with that can be Wrestlemania worthy such as Daniel Bryan, maybe he could have a high-profile feud with Cody Rhodes, or Dean Ambrose, or even another feud with Dolph Ziggler.

So do you guys think Orton should main-event another Wrestlemania, and if so when?

When he turns heel... Other than that he's...as another topic but it best "The most irrelevant relevant wrestler"

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Super Member Daffy Duck's Finest's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    He will only headline (as in the top match) Wrestlemania if Cena gets injured. Even if that does happen, he will probably be used to catapult a guy to main event status, such as a Barrett, Ziggler or Sandow.

WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2011: 9th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2012: 27th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2013: 18th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2014: 37th

EWN Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball Champion 2012

Blog Entries
    Well Wrestlemania has at least 3 main event matches these days, with the WWE Championship match, the WHC match and Undertaker's streak match. Last year of course there was a 4th, being the Rock vs Cena match, and for the next 2 Wrestlemanias there's going to be a Brock Lesnar match, so I guess you can count that as a main event.

With that said, I think there's every chance that Orton will main event a match at Wrestlemania again.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

He either turns heel and some way gets in the WHC picture or

Stays face and face the Shield in a tag match or

stays face and feuds Barrett for the IC title

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Also as someone else said in the other thread I already mentioned...When his Wellness Violation punishment is over.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Baby oil on a pole match.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Baby oil on a pole match.
    IPITS?

Randy is on the slow burn. He's likely on a verbal promise that his time will come. I think he's got longer left than Cena and after Rock fades into the background again, we should see him rise. Also at the moment, Punk has nudged him aside and even if he was heel, he'd still be number 2. If Orton were to go against Punk in a Heel vs Heel feud, Punk would destroy him on the mic. The matches would be very entertaining, I'd much rather it either Heel vs Heel or Punk as the face. But Punk as a face is a whole other issue....

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    IPITS?

Randy is on the slow burn. He's likely on a verbal promise that his time will come. I think he's got longer left than Cena and after Rock fades into the background again, we should see him rise. Also at the moment, Punk has nudged him aside and even if he was heel, he'd still be number 2. If Orton were to go against Punk in a Heel vs Heel feud, Punk would destroy him on the mic. The matches would be very entertaining, I'd much rather it either Heel vs Heel or Punk as the face. But Punk as a face is a whole other issue....
    They were funny arguments though.

If he ever gets to face the undertaker.