Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I read the thread title and thought Randy Orton. I agree about Mysterio too. The Miz on the other hand is a pretty relevant upper mid-carder. I get what you're all saying, and maybe it's because I've always been a fan of him, but I actually find The Miz quite entertaining even as a terrible face. Funnily enough I can't think of another example of an irrelevant relevant superstar unless we can count Tensai? I hardly call him relevant though.

Divas to believe in.

Orton is on his last strike so its very risky to promote him much.

Mysterio is one injury from being done.

The Miz well i am struggling to think why the miz.

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    I read the thread title and thought Randy Orton. I agree about Mysterio too. The Miz on the other hand is a pretty relevant upper mid-carder. I get what you're all saying, and maybe it's because I've always been a fan of him, but I actually find The Miz quite entertaining even as a terrible face. Funnily enough I can't think of another example of an irrelevant relevant superstar unless we can count Tensai? I hardly call him relevant though.
    The Miz is a jobber-to-the-stars that gets to do all of the cool, extra shit.

When he's outside the ring and wearing a suit, he's doing everything. When he's inside the ring and wearing trunks, he's not doing anything. I'm a fan of The Miz too, but this is the role he's been given since returning last summer.
    Last edited by Jack Newport; 01-31-2013 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Orton is on his last strike so its very risky to promote him much.

Mysterio is one injury from being done.

The Miz well i am struggling to think why the miz.
    Pretty sure Rey's on the last strike too...I really don't see him returning fully anytime soon. I know they said he had time off for personal issues,but still. He's not exactly in a good place with management,one wouldn't think.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    The Great Khali.

He does a lot out of the ring, and in it he's a comedy freak show that WWE utilize.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    The fact that the miz made this list is a shock to me. THE MIZ IS AWESOME! Sure he's a better heel.. but he is still relevant.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    The fact that the miz made this list is a shock to me. THE MIZ IS AWESOME! Sure he's a better heel.. but he is still relevant.
    The Miz shouldn't be anywhere near this list.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

when I saw the title my first thoughts were Kofi Kingston.

Even as IC champ it was just a cruise.

The most irrelevant relevant Superstar is Cody Rhodes. He's high enough to be on TV every week, booked credibly in matches against main event talent, but he's obviously lower than the main event stars in the pecking order. He looked like he was on the fast track to be World Champion, and now he's nothing. At least WWE pretends that Orton and Miz are important. Cody isn't given that same treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by TempestH View Post
    The most irrelevant relevant Superstar is Cody Rhodes. He's high enough to be on TV every week, booked credibly in matches against main event talent, but he's obviously lower than the main event stars in the pecking order. He looked like he was on the fast track to be World Champion, and now he's nothing. At least WWE pretends that Orton and Miz are important. Cody isn't given that same treatment.
    I felt like Cody Rhodes was moved aside in favor of Dolph Ziggler. Both men were established enough to win MITB last year, but only one could get the briefcase. WWE took a gamble and went with Ziggles. That was a mistake, in my opinion.
    Last edited by Jack Newport; 01-31-2013 at 05:34 PM.