Thread: Wwe nxt

Wwe nxt

I mentioned this in another thread but what does everyone think about having a NXT season for tag teams,. I think it would work well and can see them doing it .

Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    I mentioned this in another thread but what does everyone think about having a NXT season for tag teams,. I think it would work well and can see them doing it .
    It's a good idea in theory. But where are they going to find that many teams that click.

I like the idea. Though I feel like its lacking.

That 'thing' it's lacking just so happens to be credible NEW tag teams. Let's think about this for a second here. If the WWE were to make a Tag-team themed NXT then we'd just see a ton of random guys/girls being slammed together an then being called Batman & Robin or something along those similar lines. So far NXT has been really boring to me. It DID however have it's high points where I said "Wow," but that was a very FEW small times. I think they should just end NXT an instead of putting those guys through that show they should just individually debut them. Nexus was a lazy angle. These were just a bunch of guys they had nothing for, and they rehased an old storyline to give them their moment in the sun. I've a feeling all of those guys will be with Matt Hardy, Chavo Guerrero, Chris Masters, and Primo on the mid-carder (almost non-existant) bus.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

thats what they have FCW for, put some tag teams together down there and give them time to gel, have a look at the indies, the obv dont care about bringing someone in and putting them straight on tv, look at the new diva.

yeah but you can't just put teams together. They have to click in order to work.