Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    So if the spinner belt is still spinning does that mean its still a dream?

It's getting all Twin Peaks in here!

Vinnie Mac confirmed for ripping through space and time, like a GOD!

#REAL!

If we harnessed all Vince's evil do you think we could focus it and use it to fold space, like in Dune? 'Travelling without moving.'

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    If we harnessed all Vince's evil do you think we could focus it and use it to fold space, like in Dune? 'Travelling without moving.'

I don't know but I am scared now.

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I don't know but I am scared now.
    I'm off out to buy bread and milk!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chavo View Post
    So if the spinner belt is still spinning does that mean its still a dream?
    Nice one

Quote Originally Posted by evilash View Post
    I read it too, bro. Great read as well. I can see the article's point - you can almost imagine Vince, backstage at Raw, breathing a sigh of relief and saying to himself "Now, back to normal...". To be honest, (and you probably hear this all the time of wrestling websites) but I'm not surprised. Since the days when WWE started REALLY shoving Cena down our throats (when he was NEVER cheered, and Booed in almost every arena), I believe that we've been seeing what Vince McMahon wants to see, not what we want to see. Now and again, you read that many wrestlers, even some who are not/no longer employed by WWE, say that Vince and WWE are out of touch with the fans. The IWC believes strongly that Vince hates and is tired of listenening to "Internet Dirt Sheets" and "Clueless fans who still live in the Attitude Era". Welcome to the Social Media age, Vince, us - the IWC - make up 99.9% of your fans! I, in my own personal opinion, believe that Vince comes up with ideas to only half please the fans, and half entertain himself. Now and again, though, Vince will give us something we largely demand, like CM Punk airing his grievances live on the mic, or pushing Zack Ryder and giving him the US Title (albeit very briefly), or even aligning Punk with Paul Heyman. Nevertheless, Cena is the Rumble winner and heading to 'Mania to win the WWE Championship (who we kidding? IT WILL HAPPEN!), The Rock is the WWE Champion, and at Wrestlemania the main event is set between The Rock and John Cena...yeah, "Once in a Lifetime...again" pfft. And, folks, the reason this main event is happening? Not because we the fans asked for it and demand to see it again (it wasn't THAT good of a match), but because Vince wants it. Why?? His ego.
    Not just his ego but, Millions of dollars, Millions of dollar, Millions of dollars, Millions of dollars