Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Diva of the Decade

I got to thinking while watching Trish's induction video on Raw who would be Diva of the Decade for Raw years 10 - 20?
    Obviously there hasn't been any sort of show or awrad given out by WWE so what do you guys and gals think?

For me Michelle McCool would be a contender probably just ahead of Mickie James (who only loses points for going to TNA).

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    Just for clarification, you want to know who will be the diva of the decade from 2010-2020?
    #BeJelly

Seeings how they cheated Sable for the first award, I figure that they will cheat Beth and give the award to Michelle.

Surely in 2013 it's far too early to call?
    I guess whoever stays there long enough and gets a push? Probably could have been eve or kelly had they stayed. It's going to be a diva that's remained near the top for several years at least. AJ or Layla are probably the two biggest names they have atm.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

He means Raw years 10-20 so 2003 to 2013.

Blog Entries
    I think Michelle McCool would be the front runner.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    He means Raw years 10-20 so 2003 to 2013.
    Right, got you.

Going by reigns; Mickie has 5 for 367 days.
    Beth has 3 (for 367 days) + 1 divas (204 days)
    Mccool has 2 (278 days) and 2 divas (218)

Beth would get my vote, but i wouldn't say a Mccool win would cheat beth. They've had pretty good success, but Mccool was in the spotlight for a lot longer. Beth was misused for a long time.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Vicky Guerrero should definatly get the Diva of the Decade for the last 10 years as well as be in the Hall of Fame. Haters bring it!

Quote Originally Posted by james.chelsea11111 View Post
    Vicky Guerrero should definatly get the Diva of the Decade for the last 10 years as well as be in the Hall of Fame. Haters bring it!
    Robstar will agree with you.

Michelle McCool should win hands down. She pretty much carried the division from 2008 to 2010, as soon as she went it went downhill. I have a feeling she might not win though due to the fact she was most a heel throughout the career, but saying that she's still on good terms with the business and being married to Taker improves her chances. Not saying that being married to him should mean she wins, because she has had some of the most memorable matches and feuds post trish/lita. For me hands down Michelle.

Beth would be a good pick, but I feel that she only truly shined when she feuded with Mickie in 2007/2008 when she was the dominant heel that no one could beat.

I would say Mickie would be a deserving winner but with her being in TNA this would complicate things and there will be no chance of her getting the award, but she definitely deserves it as much as Michelle because them two did pretty much carry the division. Also her match with Trish at Wrestlemania was one of the best.

Although I personally think AJ Lee will win if there is an award. It would be unfair consideing she's only been in the business since 2010 but then again Trish won after only being there 3 years so there is no reason AJ won't win. I'm actually a fan of AJ, she's made a huge name for herself over the past year and with her being the only diva actually still currently working for the WWE out of all the others mentioned, it's most likely she'd win.