Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    This is a good break for Tensai. Knowing that he is a good tag team wrestler, teaming with Brodus will be fun. Just knowing that he has an opportunity makes me happy for the guy.

I'm a fan of both him and Anderson.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stihltygre View Post
    i know they can turn heel and be a monster tag team, with Santino as a manager who will then turn heel and be all heely, and we could get Kofi and he could lead a heel faction, with Mysterio, Sin Cara, Truth, Miz, sheamus, orton and cenathey can bee heels, and Ziggler, barret, the shield, punk, lesnar, and Hitler can all turn face (that last one was a joke, hitler would be a tweener) GAH!!!!

how about we stop obsessing over people only being good if their a heel, (but i can't like them they're a face they're too popular... goddamn wrestling hipsters) Brodus Clay and Tensai as a comedy team is BRILLIANT (actually would be a good riff to throw Santino in a s a bumbling manager just to help set up the bits. and then let them wrestle their asses off and have a great time. in fact NO ONE in the wwe needs to turn heel or face to freshen up their character... they just need better material. that's it for now.

don't be a wrestling hipster, like people because you like them not because the rest of the audience doesn't
    You are a man after my own heart! I'm tired of that attitude. "I'm cool, I support the Decepticons! I play as an evil wizard in Dungeons & Dragons! Oooooh, I'm badass!" Lmmfao. It really is the wrestling version of being into a lame alternative culture, isn't it? Like goth or emo or black metal.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You are a man after my own heart! I'm tired of that attitude. "I'm cool, I support the Decepticons! I play as an evil wizard in Dungeons & Dragons! Oooooh, I'm badass!" Lmmfao. It really is the wrestling version of being into a lame alternative culture, isn't it? Like goth or emo or black metal.
    For me personally it's who I connect with more and I happen to connect more with heels rather then faces. My personality is more like the Dolph Zigglers, CM Punks, Edges, Y2Js, and Austin Aries' of the world. It's just who I connect with more. I'll support those guys whether they are heels or faces.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

I must admit.....

Albert is an excellent dancer. He should team up with Brodus and go on Dancing With the Stars if it's still on tv.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

This is a thread of sarcasm right? No one here is actually serious?
    I want to know who looked at David Otunga and said "You know something? This guy's good." They deserve to be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by LostOmega View Post
    This is a thread of sarcasm right? No one here is actually serious?
    S-stop stealing my hope ;_;

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Of course I'm serious. Serious about diversification.

Not serious about fake fighting soap opera though.

Black Ninja!
    Tensai and Clay make a nice combination. As a team in interested in seeing how their dynamics work together. Comedy monsters are great for business.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Tensai and Clay make a nice combination. As a team in interested in seeing how their dynamics work together. Comedy monsters are great for business.
    I agree with this. Tensai has potential as a tag team competitor.
    #BeJelly

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I agree with this. Tensai has potential as a tag team competitor.
    It's not potential it's proven that he can work in a tag team...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!