Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Seems like a good idea for two guys WWE doesn't know what to do with these days.

i know they can turn heel and be a monster tag team, with Santino as a manager who will then turn heel and be all heely, and we could get Kofi and he could lead a heel faction, with Mysterio, Sin Cara, Truth, Miz, sheamus, orton and cenathey can bee heels, and Ziggler, barret, the shield, punk, lesnar, and Hitler can all turn face (that last one was a joke, hitler would be a tweener) GAH!!!!

how about we stop obsessing over people only being good if their a heel, (but i can't like them they're a face they're too popular... goddamn wrestling hipsters) Brodus Clay and Tensai as a comedy team is BRILLIANT (actually would be a good riff to throw Santino in a s a bumbling manager just to help set up the bits. and then let them wrestle their asses off and have a great time. in fact NO ONE in the wwe needs to turn heel or face to freshen up their character... they just need better material. that's it for now.

don't be a wrestling hipster, like people because you like them not because the rest of the audience doesn't

Blog Entries
    I hope they do this as a funny/serious combination tag team.

Clay hasn't been doing anything of any value for a while now in WWE, and Tensai we all know has been pretty much finished as a singles guy. Pairing both together is a great idea. Tensai is an experienced tag team wrestler that can help Clay develop in the ring. Plus with Team Hell No starting to disfunction (hinting at them breaking up soon), Mysterio and Cara not being a long term tag team, and rhodes Scholars also not likely a long term team then the tag division will need some more teams, and these 2 guys can do a job in there no doubt.

What I hope doesn't happen though is that they turn Tensai into a comedy guy too and give him a dancing gimmick to match with Clay.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    I would love to see this. I cant remember the last time there was a team of two beasts.

LOD, Demolition, hell even The Natural Disasters...

"You know why puppies have wet noses? Because I lick'em!" -Jerry Lawler

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantHaystacks View Post
    I would love to see this. I cant remember the last time there was a team of two beasts.

LOD, Demolition, hell even The Natural Disasters...
    Brothers of Destruction? Or even more recently, Kane and Big Show?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The return of the hip hop hippo
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

I'm more impressed that WWE is finding stuff for Tensai to do instead of cutting their loses and releasing him.

Unless their just trolling him until his contract is up.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Tag division is where he is at his best so this is a good move as long as he doesn't go back to the Hip Hop Hippo lol

Blog Entries
    I hope they give him more than two weeks to get over before deciding it is a failure.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimusSucks View Post
    I hope they give him more than two weeks to get over before deciding it is a failure.
    He got a good reaction this past Monday on RAW. I believe this new gimmick will draw positive feedback with the fans. And hell since the Lord Tensai thing was a major bust after the first few months, it's worth a shot. At the very least they are doing something with him unlike many others on the roster who are just taking up roster space right now.