Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,366
    Blog Entries
    6

    Thumbs up The Resurrection Of Tensai!!! **spoilers**

    **This contains spoilers**

    So, the awesome events on Raw involving Tensai and Brodus looks like it is set to continue!!! Just read this -

    The Prime Time Players and Tensai did a backstage segment setting up a match.

    Tensai defeated Titus O’Neil. Brodus Clay was in Tensai’s corner while Darren Young was alongside O'Neil. The two danced following the match.


    I am really glad that Tensai is going to get a second chance with this run in WWE. I don't mind a bit of comedy going on. I'm looking forward to the future of this

  2. #2
    Well I guess if Tensai can't get over in the legit bracket, why not let him take the same route as D-Bry...


    I like Tensai. I think the guy can be great if given the right chance and push (think Mark Henry). But the way he was put into a major angle only to be pushed down from there sucked pretty badly. The guy has some awesome talent and if people would watch his Japan stuff, they would know what I am talking about. Even if he has to play in the comedy role for now, this might be his chance to at least gain some relevance before he can be thought of as a solid monster heel. Hell, Henry had to have a baby hand just to stay on the roster long enough to get a credible heel run.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    **This contains spoilers**

    So, the awesome events on Raw involving Tensai and Brodus looks like it is set to continue!!! Just read this -

    The Prime Time Players and Tensai did a backstage segment setting up a match.

    Tensai defeated Titus O’Neil. Brodus Clay was in Tensai’s corner while Darren Young was alongside O'Neil. The two danced following the match.


    I am really glad that Tensai is going to get a second chance with this run in WWE. I don't mind a bit of comedy going on. I'm looking forward to the future of this
    The guy never had a chance to do something with the mic. But i think tag team division will revive him




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  4. #4
    I personally think this is the break that both of them need. As you can tell by recent tensai tweets, he is a really funny guy and him and Brodus will have redemption through this! For all we know, they will kick Khali and Hornswoggle out of the running! (who am I kidding). Anyways, I am 100% behind this
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

  5. #5
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,366
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_99 View Post
    I personally think this is the break that both of them need. As you can tell by recent tensai tweets, he is a really funny guy and him and Brodus will have redemption through this! For all we know, they will kick Khali and Hornswoggle out of the running! (who am I kidding). Anyways, I am 100% behind this
    I think we all want this to happen. I don't mind Horny now that he talks but not like this

  6. #6
    But he's turning back into Albert, which is-under no circumstance-good

  7. #7
    Everyone's, well almost everyone's, consensus early on with Tensai is that he does much better in a tag team. I think this would be good, but both Brodus and Tensai should turn heel and get a manager and become a dominating monster tag team.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Everyone's, well almost everyone's, consensus early on with Tensai is that he does much better in a tag team. I think this would be good, but both Brodus and Tensai should turn heel and get a manager and become a dominating monster tag team.
    Why do they need to be heels?


    For that fact, why do people think everyone can only be good as heels?


    Tensai (Funny version) and Brodus Clay (Dancing Version) are better than Lord Tensai (who was buried by WWE) and Brodus Clay (Monster who made people yawn, even though the IWC wanted him as a monster heel).


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #9
    I am 100% behind this idea...a comedy duo that can wrestle, whodathunkit? Or should I say whodaFUNKit!!!!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Why do they need to be heels?


    For that fact, why do people think everyone can only be good as heels?


    Tensai (Funny version) and Brodus Clay (Dancing Version) are better than Lord Tensai (who was buried by WWE) and Brodus Clay (Monster who made people yawn, even though the IWC wanted him as a monster heel).
    They can start off as faces, but I'd love a dominant monster tag team. WWE hasn't had one since Kane and Big Show.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.