Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jesse Neal/ INK INC

I was watching Impact last night and it had an interview with Jesse Neal about his time in the navy and his 'brothers & sisters' dying and why he got into wrestling. I thought i'd see what you guys think about him and INK INC, I actually like him, i think he could be one of the best eventually, with enough training and working with some of the best (like 3D) can only do him good. Putting him with Moore who has the experience is a good idea, give him someone to partner and learn from.

All in All

Jesse Neal: Good will get better, possible main eventer
    INK INC: good, need more are time a feud with a decent team (Beer Money/MCMG ETC)

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    you must be on crack! no one AND I MEAN NO ONE WILL BUY TICKETS TO SEE JEESE NEAL WRESTLE, im glad he was in the service but he should be working at my local gas station and not on tv. REAL TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Jesse can be good in TNA. Just give him time and a push. He could be a high midcarder.

#REAL!

I bet you any money that people said that about Austin The Rock Taker anyone, when they were starting out. They need to be given the right opportunities.

Jesse has a slim chance making it big, he will always be a mid carder. I don't think he posses the ring skills, the mic skills, or the size to become anything special. The only reason shannon moore has a job is because TNA wanted Jeff Hardy!

I think he needs to get rid of that mohawk that way he look more like a wrestler,also his spear looks weak,is it a spear or takedown I dont know,Edge,Rhino and Batista are disappointed yo.

Quote Originally Posted by jethro View Post
    I think he needs to get rid of that mohawk that way he look more like a wrestler,also his spear looks weak,is it a spear or takedown I dont know,Edge,Rhino and Batista are disappointed yo.
    Batista spear was poor. Rhino has the best spear around... GORE GORE GORE.

Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    Batista spear was poor. Rhino has the best spear around... GORE GORE GORE.
    Goldberg has the best spear!

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Maybe Goldberg did have the best spear, since he was such a stiff worker and didn't really care if his opponent got injured or not. I think Rhino's is the best, Botchtista's really sucked (whoever came up with Botchtista, thank you, it will always be his name in my mind now ), Edge sells his well. Off topic much!?!

I really like Ink Inc and I think they could be great with the right guidance and breaks. An extended program with MCMG would be great for them.

Whats with this whole Jesse Neal and the Navy stuff, I know he was in it and I know he was in a big accident but TNA aren't releasing proper info about it, why is that?

The incident Neal's ship was involved in was in 2000 yet on iMPACT! they kept telling us it was in 2002