Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    ...then maybe we can have an extended cruiserweight King Of The Ring?

OK so the roster isn't full of smaller guys but there is enough if you do a round-robin type tournament that extends over a couple of months. Give the wrestlers the chance to score points based off win, lose or draw with penalties for DQ's and countouts - encourage there to be a result.

Guys from NXT and FCW would be eligible as well and perhaps unsigned indy guys to fill out the numbers, which could be used as formal (or informal) tryouts. The matches could be divided through ALL the shows with the emphasis early on Main Event, Saturday Morning Slam and Superstars (which I think still exists in some form?) & NXT.

The KOTR title would be very a very useful tool to promote some of these smaller guys. Just an idea but I thought worthy of discussion anyway. (NOT expecting to happen though)

I love the idea...

The winner should get a trophy to carry around if they don't want to bring back the belt. The belt is the best plan, but I always love seeing a trophy for a gimmick title (World X Cup Trophy). It's just a big, clunky, piece of randomness that could help give someone like Justin Gabriel a bit more character (especially if they make the trophy 6 feet tall; they look hilariously stupid)

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Jack - nobody needs a TV title. They're lame.

K Mak - wouldn't people just say WWE was copying TNA again?
    Wait WWE cares about that ?

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Jack - nobody needs a TV title. They're lame.

K Mak - wouldn't people just say WWE was copying TNA again?
    Who cares? Anyone who cares about who is copying who is just looking for something to complain about. Just sit back, enjoy the ride, and see who does it better.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries
    I remember when WWE did The Beautiful People better....

I remember when WWE did The Beautiful People better....

Lay-Cool > TBP???

Sorry, but I'd take Vel Vel and A Love over McCool and Lay Lay, but that's just due to personal preference. It has nothing to do with looks; I just think that TBP worked much better together than Lay-Cool did.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Well it couldn't have anything to do with looks because in a year of sundays, in no dimension could Velvet or Mangelina ever hold a candle to LayCool in looks or level of attractiveness. And you'd be able to leave MM out of that equation and it would still be true.

I don't know if you caught his little promo bit for the RR tourney they had but he's not much chop on the mic. Of course that's all I have seen of him so far myself. Bit of a wingnut too....maybe he needs a mask to reign those ears in a bit? That's not too marketable....and someone is bound to call him Dumbo. Also, I think he shaved his head
    He will grow mic skills soon. As for his abilities, Dragon Gate wrestlers are always flying around.

PAC vs Devitt-an Indy dream lol

Well it couldn't have anything to do with looks because in a year of sundays, in no dimension could Velvet or Mangelina ever hold a candle to LayCool in looks or level of attractiveness. And you'd be able to leave MM out of that equation and it would still be true.

No looks doesn't matter. I think all of them are too plastic for my taste. I bought the characters for TBP as being closer to reality than what Lay-Cool was. Lay-Cool came across as something that was stitched together by someone in the back as their own fantasy of "Man, these two chicks would look really hot if they were in the ring together at the same time; It'd DEFINATELY give 12 year olds a boner!" whereas TBP truly seemed like legit bitches who would do anything for the notoriety that they felt they deserved (which is why the plastic helped the character). They came across much better as the bitches that they were trying to portray.

DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    He will grow mic skills soon. As for his abilities, Dragon Gate wrestlers are always flying around.

SG - You have a link for PAC and Masato Yoshino vs. Ricochet and CIMA (Way of the Ronin 2011)?

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post

Where do you plant mic skills to grow them? lol