City beat Chelsea

hey guys before I talk about this check out my video on it...it goes into more detail thanks

so I'm a chelsea fan and I have to say I'm quite disappointed in the result...while our I would prefer to win the Europa league rather than the FA cup anyway,I feel the team not being happy and fixture congestion has caused our form to slip. We just don't create enough real goal scoring chances and the strikers are blamed...thoughts ?
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Dude you've been here long enough to know we have a football banter thread, and why the hell haven't you been posting there? Is it because you're a Chelsea fan, and no self respecting fan of the beautiful game would ever like, and actively follow Ch£lski

Especially being Scottish!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Dude you've been here long enough to know we have a football banter thread, and why the hell haven't you been posting there? Is it because you're a Chelsea fan, and no self respecting fan of the beautiful game would ever like, and actively follow Ch£lski

Especially being Scottish!!!

Is there not a difference in " banter " and having a discussion about a game :P
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate