Results 1 to 10 of 21

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Exclamation WANTED: New E-Fed writer.

    Do you fancy yourself as a creative writer? Think you can do a better job that WWE and TNA? Well now you can prove it!!

    EWN's original e-fed; EWNCW are on the lookout for a brand new creative hand! There are plenty of great creative guys on this forum as we can see from the various e-feds, BTB threads and the like. We'd love for one of you to join us!!

    You don't have to currently be involved in EWNCW, and you don't have to be an active part of the wrestling roster. Past experience isn't essential (but is beneficial). If you think you have what it takes to be a creative writer, then put your name forward on this thread, or alternatively you can PM myself.

    Thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

  2. #2
    I would love to join your team bro but i don't have enough free time to do it




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  3. #3
    Looking for a new one?

    Which show?
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I would love to join your team bro but i don't have enough free time to do it
    No worries man, thanks for showing interest.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Looking for a new one?

    Which show?
    Rage.

  5. #5
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    I remember this from a long time ago. Seems interesting like last time.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    I remember this from a long time ago. Seems interesting like last time.
    Does tis mean you're putting your name forward?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Do you fancy yourself as a creative writer? Think you can do a better job that WWE and TNA? Well now you can prove it!!

    EWN's original e-fed; EWNCW are on the lookout for a brand new creative hand! There are plenty of great creative guys on this forum as we can see from the various e-feds, BTB threads and the like. We'd love for one of you to join us!!

    You don't have to currently be involved in EWNCW, and you don't have to be an active part of the wrestling roster. Past experience isn't essential (but is beneficial). If you think you have what it takes to be a creative writer, then put your name forward on this thread, or alternatively you can PM myself.

    Thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!
    Another position is open.

    As it states above, put your name forward or PM me if you're interested

  8. #8
    Bumping this.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Do you fancy yourself as a creative writer? Think you can do a better job that WWE and TNA? Well now you can prove it!!

    EWN's original e-fed; EWNCW are on the lookout for a brand new creative hand! There are plenty of great creative guys on this forum as we can see from the various e-feds, BTB threads and the like. We'd love for one of you to join us!!

    You don't have to currently be involved in EWNCW, and you don't have to be an active part of the wrestling roster. Past experience isn't essential (but is beneficial). If you think you have what it takes to be a creative writer, then put your name forward on this thread, or alternatively you can PM myself.

    Thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!
    Bumping this up.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.