Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    you really think him being in Endgame or Dead of the Night are big deal movies?
    They not that big of movies..... but I'm sure they do a mere more better then most WWE films movies....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    They not that big of movies..... but I'm sure they do a mere more better then most WWE films movies....
    i doubt very much they come anywhere close to what wwe movies made.

Blog Entries
    i doubt very much they come anywhere close to what wwe movies made.
    Only 4 WWE Movies generated a good profit.... why do you think the WWE decide to went with the straight to DVD route??
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Only 4 WWE Movies generated a good profit.... why do you think the WWE decide to went with the straight to DVD route??

doesn't changed the fact wwe movies made more the any kurt movie. maybe warrior did more.

Blog Entries
    doesn't changed the fact wwe movies made more the any kurt movie. maybe warrior did more.
    Well I'm just going say Kurt Angle might be one of the most recognizable names in TNA.... Due to his movies, no matter what they have or haven't garnered, his Olympic and college, high school wrestling background.... Then his friendship with various MMA fighters..

As for the WWE part of this I doubt any WWE movie did well at all. There is a reason they go straight to DVDs and I think indy films probably do make more. As for the reason of TNA's success. Has to be Bob Carter who funds everything.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    As for the WWE part of this I doubt any WWE movie did well at all. There is a reason they go straight to DVDs and I think indy films probably do make more. As for the reason of TNA's success. Has to be Bob Carter who funds everything.
    If it wasn't for Bob and Janice Carter funding and budgeting whatever the exact amount they put into TNA.... It would cease to exist... But as long as Dixie and her family have their money planted TNA will be around....

Hardy for sure, sells the most merch and has the biggest star power there, he's in his prime. Hulk probably brought viewers but he doesn't bring much to the table anymore

I think Jeff Hardy gets more viewers. But guys like Austin Aries, Bobby Rhode, AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, and sometimes the X-Division is the reason most TNA die hard fans continue to watch TNA. (Including me)

Honestly, and not to offend anyone, I instantly think of Austin Aries, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Bobby Roode, James Storm, Christopher Daniels, Kazarian, and Jeff Hardy when somebody says 'TNA' to me. I actually forget that guys like Kurt Angle are even on the roster.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs