Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Mickie james... she had it all. She could wrestle well... I always was interested when she was wrestling. which isn't true about the divas of today for the most part. ( I like kaitlyn actually)
    #BeJelly

I'm sure he will!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Mickie james... she had it all. She could wrestle well... I always was interested when she was wrestling. which isn't true about the divas of today for the most part. ( I like kaitlyn actually)
    I would have picked Mickie myself but I put myself in WWE's shoes and thought they would want to honour a TNA Knockout. I agree about the current divas too, the highlight reel for Trish just shows how far they've fallen in comparison.

(Also, Wade's right I mean Raw's 10th to 20th years not 2010 -2020. I should have been clearer)

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by james.chelsea11111 View Post
    I'm sure he will!
    I'd agree too but you can't call Vickie a Diva, she doesn't wrestle! She is Hall of Fame bound for sure though and deservedly so.

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    If you had to go with a current diva you would have to go with layla. multi time champion, been their the longest... a solid wrestler... and she gets a reaction. (for a diva)
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    Surely in 2013 it's far too early to call?
    I guess whoever stays there long enough and gets a push? Probably could have been eve or kelly had they stayed. It's going to be a diva that's remained near the top for several years at least. AJ or Layla are probably the two biggest names they have atm.
    He's talking about years 11-20 of RAW. Trish Stratus was named diva of the decade for the first decade or RAW 1993-2003.

What! no mention of Kelly Kelly or the Bellas! I'm shocked!

Seriously though, I think it would be a toss up between Mrs Undertaker and the Glamorzon. But if it was up to me, I'd give to Maryse. She was the best female heel in the WWE since Lita.

Its Victoria hands-down in my opinion. the look, size, skills, and moveset. plus two championships in WWE. shes still in my top three of greatest divas.

Cant believe no one said her. at least an honorable mention

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by baby-boi View Post
    Seeings how they cheated Sable for the first award, I figure that they will cheat Beth and give the award to Michelle.
    Sable. Sable.

Sable??? Are you high?

She might qualify for slutty tits and ass of the decade. No, she wouldn't just qualify, she'd win that mofo hands down. But as a diva? Hell, Sunny was a better Diva.