Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Special show

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Yeah I'm kinda running the EWN Grand Prix its actually a place to read dream matches
    But not all are guaranteed to happen though.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    in all fairness, mags does ask who we wanna face in the first round, so you could have the dream match you want if the other guys in the thing and you push it hard enough

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

And you are gonna do a show with TDA facing 5 different opponents??

If TDA is interested to fight Doom in GP4 i can book it. That's the reason why i started this thing to read dream matches and a unique way to unite all the e-feds. Now if someone does a show like that, that will kill the importance and the uniqueness of my show

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    And you are gonna do a show with TDA facing 5 different opponents??

If TDA is interested to fight Doom in GP4 i can book it. That's the reason why i started this thing to read dream matches and a unique way to unite all the e-feds. Now if someone does a show like that, that will kill the importance and the uniqueness of my show
    No my point was,That even though say there may be a chance of Doom V TDA in the Grand Prix...It may not be booked to where it happens...What if one of them loses before the chance comes up to face the other is all I meant.

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    in all fairness, mags does ask who we wanna face in the first round, so you could have the dream match you want if the other guys in the thing and you push it hard enough
    LOL never heard of this my go-around.

No my point was,That even though say there may be a chance of Doom V TDA in the Grand Prix...It may not be booked to where it happens...What if one of them loses before the chance comes up to face the other is all I meant.
    But if ask for it you will receive

For example if all of these guys sign up for the coming shows i can arrange the matches with a bonus the winner becomes the Grand Prix champion

TheDevilsAdvocate Vs. Ano Doom

Tommy Thunder Vs. Chris Divine

HolyJose Vs. Eddie Juarez

NightWolf Vs. Alpha Dog

The Sandman Vs. Mike Hawk

Psycho Siaki Vs. Kyojin

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

LOL never heard of this my go-around.
    I said that if you don't like the card i can change it you clearly didn't read it

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    I'll give you credit for thinking outside the box Mag, but it's a no from me too.
    I just don't see the appeal in having someone else portraying someone else's character. For example, I don't really have any interest in seeing how someone else would portray my characters.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'll give you credit for thinking outside the box Mag, but it's a no from me too.
    I just don't see the appeal in having someone else portraying someone else's character. For example, I don't really have any interest in seeing how someone else would portray my characters.
    Thanks bro

Oh akbar....

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I would love to do this but the thing is I feel like I wouldn't be able to do the other character justice in their promos that the only issue I see.