Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    They produce a product dude, you choose to buy. They don't tell you that you have to buy that product. If you don't like what wrestling produces on a weekly basis you don't have to buy their ppv's. If you don't like a bands new cd you don't have to buy the cd. I don't think you could be further off base with this comment to be honest.
    CM Punk straight up told fans to stop viewing the product not two weeks ago... He was told to but still.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You and Dennis must have swapped places or something DRG. I've never, ever pretended that I don't take issue with wrestling fans.

Read between the lines Rob, we all know you can do it!!!

What are you talking about?! Every time someone does this exact same thing, you are one of the first to point out the flaw to them!

I just figured you'd enjoy the same courtesy, but obviously you just want to point out others faults, and do what you want when it suits you; if anyone tells you otherwise, you deflect and avoid the issue. Why? Because you know I am right!!!

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    CM Punk straight up told fans to stop viewing the product not two weeks ago... He was told to but still.
    And those fans still will watch and cheer punk no matter what he does. Punk called out every fan as an idiot not too long ago and everyone was like, well he wasn't talking about me!
    #BeJelly

Black Ninja!
    And those fans still will watch and cheer punk no matter what he does. Punk called out every fan as an idiot not too long ago and everyone was like, well he wasn't talking about me!
    He was definitely talking about you

Blog Entries
    He was definitely talking about you
    To be honest I took it that way, he was very broad with his statements.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    See, this is the problem with living in such a consumer-centric society. For years now, people have been believing the bullshit advertisers and the media are saying, all in order to hock some product. They blow smoke up the asses of the public because they want you to buy, buy, buy. People have been hearing it so long that they actually believe it. For the fans - my arse. That's a nice buy line but nobody operates in this world with absolutely altruistic motives - nobody. I don't buy that hippie drippy naivety thanks very much.

Black Ninja!
    To be honest I took it that way, he was very broad with his statements.
    No. Specifically you and your breath mint flavoured beer.

Black Ninja!
    See, this is the problem with living in such a consumer-centric society. For years now, people have been believing the bullshit advertisers and the media are saying, all in order to hock some product. They blow smoke up the asses of the public because they want you to buy, buy, buy. People have been hearing it so long that they actually believe it. For the fans - my arse. That's a nice buy line but nobody operates in this world with absolutely altruistic motives - nobody. I don't buy that hippie drippy naivety thanks very much.
    I thought you loved hippies...

Blog Entries
    No. Specifically you and your breath mint flavoured beer.
    I am never going to live that down... ahha
    #BeJelly

Rob, I am only doing this out of love, FYI

No Rob, the problem is that you have this same issue when others make this same mistake. You willingly go out of your way to make sure others see the right side of the coin and go as far as to push them until they understand and SEE how this was a mistake in the first place. They don't understand what they are getting into when they begin to make the point, and by the time it comes to an end, it is out of hand. This is the EXACT same mistake you made, man. I am your friend Rob, you know that. I am the guy who will back you up in most EVERY situation. But in this one, you are wrong. And what's even worse is that you won't go back and rethink this. You aren't willing to even contemplate why I am bringing this fallacy of an OP to light. You are fighting a fight in which you only want to be seen as "right" and could care less about understanding why it isn't "acceptable" in the first place; even though you have pointed out numerous times why, in fact, the OP is NOT an acceptable post for the logical thinkers (as few we are) in the EWN.

Come on Rob, catch on! Otherwise, I am going to have you in quite the 'tiff' by the time this is over with

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone