Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. McMahon View Post
    It's natural to get upset with WWE but its okay, there are other things out there. Trust me, get into another sport whether its hockey, soccer, football, baseball etc... I did the same because for me the WWE was just not entertaining anymore so I will admit it didn't bother one bit that Cena won the rumble or Rock. It would have pissed me off two years ago but not anymore. Just find something else to cheer for
    I don't know any people who follow just wrestling and no other sport, at least not normal people. So I don't really get your advice here?

Also wrestling is more entertainment than sport, you'd probably be better off getting people to follow other tv shows rather than other sports.

Blog Entries
    This is going in my bookmarks.

Spot on.

Blog Entries
    To be perfectly honest, I don't see the title as a divider anymore. I don't see whoever "holds" it as above - he's just the guy who gets to hold the mantle. That's all. Holding the belt no longer equals "you're better than all the rest", just who has been chosen to lead the company at that time. And I'm afraid, sorry, it's never going back to how it was. There won't be the "prestige" - which is really just a childish idea that it all means something significant. That's like saying the host of Wipeout means something.

Blog Entries
    Fuck prestige.

There, I said it!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    Ps. Robstar "recalcitrant" what a word! I had to google it. I approve.
    One of our Prime Ministers used it once to describe certain war mongering Malaysians. There was a huge uproar

Blog Entries
    Titles today are just to push feuds. It's just another story for creative to push. That's not a bad thing either....
    #TeamGeeky

- Last night's WWE RAW with the fallout from Royal Rumble averaged 5 million viewers. Hour one did 4.86 million viewers, hour two did 5.27 million viewers and the final hour did 4.93 million viewers. RAW was the top cable program last night. The full rating will be out later.

The viewing figures for last nights Raw with Rock as champ and Cena as the Rumble winner.

So the drive by IWC was asking who wants to see that? Bra-vo people, bra-vo!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    - Last night's WWE RAW with the fallout from Royal Rumble averaged 5 million viewers. Hour one did 4.86 million viewers, hour two did 5.27 million viewers and the final hour did 4.93 million viewers. RAW was the top cable program last night. The full rating will be out later.

The viewing figures for last nights Raw with Rock as champ and Cena as the Rumble winner.

So the drive by IWC was asking who wants to see that? Bra-vo people, bra-vo!
    One of my friends watched his first raw in over a year because I told him the rock actually won lol.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    One of my friends watched his first raw in over a year because I told him the rock actually won lol.
    Do you think he would have tuned in anyway if the Rock didn't win the belt? Just curious.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    Do you think he would have tuned in anyway if the Rock didn't win the belt? Just curious.
    No, he was so stunned that they allowed the rock to win that he was curious on why they would do that. His anger at the company drew him in to watch the show.
    #TeamGeeky