Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 84
  1. #51
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,482
    Here's a brick wall, here's my head.

    Here's a merry-go-round.

    Here's a tennis game.

    All like this conversation.

  2. #52
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,109
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    As opposed to going home and living in a fantasy world? Moaning is Moaning, You go out and watch a film at the cinema and moan about it after, No difference.
    Really? You think there is no difference in those things? Um, excuse me, but moaning about wrestling is on a par with cutting for Bieber. It's immature, it has no basis in any sane reality I know and it makes absolutely NO difference to the outcome of things. You want to use cinema as an example - good. I got you there too. Cinema doesn't owe you anything. Paying to see a movie is a gamble - buyer beware. Where do people get this idiotic notion that people like promoters and filmmakers are here to serve us? Like we're automatically entitled to stuff for I don't know what reason. Nobody owes us anything. Not movies, not music and not wrestling. Take it or leave it but don't try to pretend that complaining makes you anything else besides a B-I-T-C-H.


  3. #53
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,397
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Really? You think there is no difference in those things? Um, excuse me, but moaning about wrestling is on a par with cutting for Bieber. It's immature, it has no basis in any sane reality I know and it makes absolutely NO difference to the outcome of things. You want to use cinema as an example - good. I got you there too. Cinema doesn't owe you anything. Paying to see a movie is a gamble - buyer beware. Where do people get this idiotic notion that people like promoters and filmmakers are here to serve us? Like we're automatically entitled to stuff for I don't know what reason. Nobody owes us anything. Not movies, not music and not wrestling. Take it or leave it but don't try to pretend that complaining makes you anything else besides a B-I-T-C-H.
    ^^^^^ This is 100% correct. Too bad it's so long or I would sig it haha.
    #TeamGeeky


  4. #54
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,662
    Blog Entries
    5
    I find it funny how the only people who promote the Rock's movies are the same keyboard warriors that spew and nuke the boards with their wangst.


  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Really? You think there is no difference in those things? Um, excuse me, but moaning about wrestling is on a par with cutting for Bieber. It's immature, it has no basis in any sane reality I know and it makes absolutely NO difference to the outcome of things. You want to use cinema as an example - good. I got you there too. Cinema doesn't owe you anything. Paying to see a movie is a gamble - buyer beware. Where do people get this idiotic notion that people like promoters and filmmakers are here to serve us? Like we're automatically entitled to stuff for I don't know what reason. Nobody owes us anything. Not movies, not music and not wrestling. Take it or leave it but don't try to pretend that complaining makes you anything else besides a B-I-T-C-H.

    The people that make movies/ Music/ Wrestling don't owe us anything. Seriously, They owe us everything, we buy their product. If we didn't exist then there would be no film industry or music Industry or wrestling industry. Otherwise they would be sat at home in a normal day to day job doing it as a hobby.

    Fact is everyone moans, regardless of what it's about.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

    Jessie J has nothing on her


  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I really don't get why people complain about WWE being run smart; being run like any other business and the aim of any business is to make the best decisions for the welfare of the company. What makes a company prosper? That's right - money.

    Money makes the world go around people. Money is the driving force for just about everything good in this world. More money promotes more growth, more jobs, the improved welfare of others. Sure, the fat cats get the cream - it's always been like that and it's not changing anytime soon. Nobody is telling you that you have to like it - but one day you will have to accept that basic truth. Or not, but if you don't it won't benefit you one iota.

    So what's that you say? There's other, better, more righteous things than money? What's that then? Love? Honour? Respect? Last I checked, only one of those things really helps you make it in this world and it's not the first two.

    Yet people - wrestling fans (are you?) - sit around and bemoan the lack of consideration wrestling companies offer them. They bitch about how unfair and wrong the decisions they make are. Let me tell you right now - wrestling fans, by and large - are the most ignorant, shortsighted people that exist on planet earth. They want their cake and eat it too - but they don't want to wait for it to be made, they want it NOW. They don't care or consider that to get from point A to point B, you have to cross the divide first.

    So WWE is pushing their 2 favourite sons, Rock and Cena and is going to continue to make a shitload out of it, despite what the vocal minority think about it. They gave fans what they were asking for by giving CM Punk a well deserved lengthy title reign but right now, you'd think that had never happened. Chances are, any meaning it had is being thrown right out the window like the baby with it's bathwater. Because stupid wrestling fans don't know when they have a good thing. They cannot ever appreciate the inherent value of something as a whole, because they focus solely on the glittering jewel in the middle. Like dumbstruck peasants mining for gold, they miss the beauty of the nature surrounding them. They can't see the wood for the trees.

    CM Punk will be champion again - anyone who can't see that is a moron. I will NEVER comprehend those amongst us that can't just accept that and bide their time, be patient and for fuck sake grow up enough to put up with someone else in the spotlight for a bit. Even if that person has already had their share of the spotlight, too bad! You don't think that too much time in the spotlight isn't going to ruin CM Punk for everyone?? You fucking betcha it will. Is that what you want?

    In any regard, WWE is here to make money first and please you, the "fan" second. And quite frankly, I can't blame them for not putting fans first. They are like recalcitrant children who bawl and kick rocks when things don't go their own way. You can't respect that - and that's why WWE doesn't respect you.

    But they will still take your money.


    Rob - This is such fail!


    You are so far off from where you should be it is ridiculous!


    I would expect this kind of action from some of the other users, but you Rob?!


    Really???



    REALLY????













    Everyone knows the OP was long enough that it should have been in the Blog section, not in the forums. But I guess I'm the only one to say something about it.



    Rob, I just can't wrap my head around the fact that someone, as dedicated to a site like this as you are, would post this right here... For shame my friend.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  7. #57
    Y'know, why is everyone having a hissy fit? Just do as this couple is.



  8. #58
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,109
    Blog Entries
    5
    You and Dennis must have swapped places or something DRG. I've never, ever pretended that I don't take issue with wrestling fans.


  9. #59
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Have some popcorn SES


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  10. #60
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,397
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    The people that make movies/ Music/ Wrestling don't owe us anything. Seriously, They owe us everything, we buy their product. If we didn't exist then there would be no film industry or music Industry or wrestling industry. Otherwise they would be sat at home in a normal day to day job doing it as a hobby.

    Fact is everyone moans, regardless of what it's about.
    They produce a product dude, you choose to buy. They don't tell you that you have to buy that product. If you don't like what wrestling produces on a weekly basis you don't have to buy their ppv's. If you don't like a bands new cd you don't have to buy the cd. I don't think you could be further off base with this comment to be honest.
    #TeamGeeky


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.