Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yet people - wrestling fans (are you?) - sit around and bemoan the lack of consideration wrestling companies offer them. They bitch about how unfair and wrong the decisions they make are. Let me tell you right now - wrestling fans, by and large - are the most ignorant, shortsighted people that exist on planet earth. They want their cake and eat it too - but they don't want to wait for it to be made, they want it NOW. They don't care or consider that to get from point A to point B, you have to cross the divide first.
    My favorite is when people that don't pay for shit and stream everything complain that WWE isn't catering to them. WWE would be closer to castrating you than they are to pandering to you. I don't know about anyone else but I find that to be absolutely hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Just a thought, couldn't the fact that a long title reign just ended might also make people wonder what wwe is planning to do? So it might not all be on the rock alone.
    I think a huge part of it is Cena too. I think his Rumble win will put a lot of eyeballs back on the product, the hour 2 figures which were the highest for the show was during Cena's promo when he announced he was going for the WWE Title.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I don't think anyone has a problem with you rooting for your favorites. I think the problem is that fans tend use logic like "The rock is a part timer why should he win on a big stage like the rumble" when they called people stupid for using similar logic last year against Cena.

I am pissed off he won and as much as I love the Rock I don't want to see him back, He had his time and he needs to help put others over if he wants to return. -That is me talking as a fan and not as a business person, I know how to make money and what sales, doesn't mean from a fan prospective I have to agree with it.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    My favorite is when people that don't pay for shit and stream everything complain that WWE isn't catering to them. WWE would be closer to castrating you than they are to pandering to you. I don't know about anyone else but I find that to be absolutely hilarious.
    Hahaha this.

I also feel the same way about people who complain about something, but continue to go back to it.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Hahaha this.

I also feel the same way about people who complain about something, but continue to go back to it.
    Can you honestly say that you have never moaned about wrestling or anything else in your life (Wife/Kids/Work/Sport and then gone back to it?
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."

Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    Can you honestly say that you have never moaned about wrestling or anything else in your life (Wife/Kids/Work/Sport and then gone back to it?
    Wife: No wife.
    Kids: No kids.
    Work: Complain all you want you HAVE to work.
    Sports: Nope, I never really had a problem with sports, if I didn't like something I didn't watch it/do it.

Wrestling: Yes, but not to the point it's what I do every time it comes on. There is a difference between saying you didn't like something, and continuing to watch something that you only complain about. When I didn't like what TNA was doing, to the point where I had a problem with most, if not all, I stopped watching. When I did watch and complain, it was normally about one or two things, that didn't carry over week to week.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by Cynicism View Post
    My problem with the royal rumble was the lack of a Christian return and that they paid to have The Godfather there even though he did nothing to enhance the match. The first is more of an issue than the second, cause it was better to see The Godfather in the rumble than it was Michael Cold
    Godfather most likely drove there and was payed like 500 bucks. no big deal.

Yes because I put a scripted entertainment show on a level pegging with real life situations!

I am pissed off he won and as much as I love the Rock I don't want to see him back, He had his time and he needs to help put others over if he wants to return. -That is me talking as a fan and not as a business person, I know how to make money and what sales, doesn't mean from a fan prospective I have to agree with it.
    ratings are up. new views are watching then. that means the rock returning just help all the wrestlers in wwe get over with a whole bunch of new people.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Wife: No wife.
    Kids: No kids.
    Work: Complain all you want you HAVE to work.
    Sports: Nope, I never really had a problem with sports, if I didn't like something I didn't watch it/do it.

Wrestling: Yes, but not to the point it's what I do every time it comes on. There is a difference between saying you didn't like something, and continuing to watch something that you only complain about. When I didn't like what TNA was doing, to the point where I had a problem with most, if not all, I stopped watching. When I did watch and complain, it was normally about one or two things, that didn't carry over week to week.
    If I don't like something I wont do it/watch it but still doesn't mean I'm not pissed off about something if I have a passion for it. Example- I am a huge Football (Soccer) fan and my team that I have supported since a kid has gone from the Premier League (top division) to the 3rd tier in 3 years and is either going to go out of business this year or go down to the 4th Tier (Sorry for seeming to dumb it down, not sure if you follow football or not). It pisses me off how the club is being handled and I will moan about it but it's not going to stop me supporting the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Yes because I put a scripted entertainment show on a level pegging with real life situations!
    As opposed to going home and living in a fantasy world? Moaning is Moaning, You go out and watch a film at the cinema and moan about it after, No difference.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    ratings are up. new views are watching then. that means the rock returning just help all the wrestlers in wwe get over with a whole bunch of new people.
    Yea but how well did the ratings do after last years WM?