Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Thumbs up WWE IS Hollywood

I really don't get why people complain about WWE being run smart; being run like any other business and the aim of any business is to make the best decisions for the welfare of the company. What makes a company prosper? That's right - money.

Money makes the world go around people. Money is the driving force for just about everything good in this world. More money promotes more growth, more jobs, the improved welfare of others. Sure, the fat cats get the cream - it's always been like that and it's not changing anytime soon. Nobody is telling you that you have to like it - but one day you will have to accept that basic truth. Or not, but if you don't it won't benefit you one iota.

So what's that you say? There's other, better, more righteous things than money? What's that then? Love? Honour? Respect? Last I checked, only one of those things really helps you make it in this world and it's not the first two.

Yet people - wrestling fans (are you?) - sit around and bemoan the lack of consideration wrestling companies offer them. They bitch about how unfair and wrong the decisions they make are. Let me tell you right now - wrestling fans, by and large - are the most ignorant, shortsighted people that exist on planet earth. They want their cake and eat it too - but they don't want to wait for it to be made, they want it NOW. They don't care or consider that to get from point A to point B, you have to cross the divide first.

So WWE is pushing their 2 favourite sons, Rock and Cena and is going to continue to make a shitload out of it, despite what the vocal minority think about it. They gave fans what they were asking for by giving CM Punk a well deserved lengthy title reign but right now, you'd think that had never happened. Chances are, any meaning it had is being thrown right out the window like the baby with it's bathwater. Because stupid wrestling fans don't know when they have a good thing. They cannot ever appreciate the inherent value of something as a whole, because they focus solely on the glittering jewel in the middle. Like dumbstruck peasants mining for gold, they miss the beauty of the nature surrounding them. They can't see the wood for the trees.

CM Punk will be champion again - anyone who can't see that is a moron. I will NEVER comprehend those amongst us that can't just accept that and bide their time, be patient and for fuck sake grow up enough to put up with someone else in the spotlight for a bit. Even if that person has already had their share of the spotlight, too bad! You don't think that too much time in the spotlight isn't going to ruin CM Punk for everyone?? You fucking betcha it will. Is that what you want?

In any regard, WWE is here to make money first and please you, the "fan" second. And quite frankly, I can't blame them for not putting fans first. They are like recalcitrant children who bawl and kick rocks when things don't go their own way. You can't respect that - and that's why WWE doesn't respect you.

But they will still take your money.

Blog Entries
    Wrestling fans want their guy's to win... Many members of the IWC forget that they are not the majority, and that this is a buisness and just remember who is the best pure wrestler or who entertains them the most.

Awkwardly enough, they turn on their favorite superstars on a dime... The same fans that are complaining they want the attitude era back are the ones crying because the rock won the wwe title as the stupidest thing ever... Wasn't the rock kind of part of that era? also didn't mr mcmahon win a rumble and a title?
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Wrestling fans want their guy's to win... Many members of the IWC forget that they are not the majority, and that this is a buisness and just remember who is the best pure wrestler or who entertains them the most.

Awkwardly enough, they turn on their favorite superstars on a dime... The same fans that are complaining they want the attitude era back are the ones crying because the rock won the wwe title as the stupidest thing ever... Wasn't the rock kind of part of that era? also didn't mr mcmahon win a rumble and a title?
    I think it's hilarious that this time last year, most of these guys (I won't say all because that's never true) were going "Yay! Go Rocky!" when he was up against Cena but put him up against Punk and, exactly as you say Denny, they turn on a dime - because it doesn't suit them! Waaaa waaaaa, waaaa.

Fuck me!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I think it's hilarious that this time last year, most of these guys (I won't say all because that's never true) were going "Yay! Go Rocky!" when he was up against Cena but put him up against Punk and, exactly as you say Denny, they turn on a dime - because it doesn't suit them! Waaaa waaaaa, waaaa.

Fuck me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Is there nothing George Takei can't make better?

Blog Entries

Fuck me!
    I think it's because a lot of the IWC has made up their mind that they will love who ever faces cena, and hate who ever faces punk. It wouldn't be so funny, but they were totally ok with him beating cena in "one of the biggest matches ever"... but now are using the same logic that people were using for why they wanted cena to win last year... which they thought was bad logic before.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    I think it's because a lot of the IWC has made up their mind that they will love who ever faces cena, and hate who ever faces punk. It wouldn't be so funny, but they were totally ok with him beating cena in "one of the biggest matches ever"... but now are using the same logic that people were using for why they wanted cena to win last year... which they thought was bad logic before.
    Yeah that's not being a fan. That's smooching on the bum of the object of your hero worship. It's a little femme if you ask me

Fuck me!
    That makes perfect sense if you are a CM Punk fan. You are naturally going to root for The Rock when he is battling Cena and against The Rock when he is battling your favorite wrestler...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    That makes perfect sense if you are a CM Punk fan. You are naturally going to root for The Rock when he is battling Cena and against The Rock when he is battling your favorite wrestler...
    I don't think anyone has a problem with you rooting for your favorites. I think the problem is that fans tend use logic like "The rock is a part timer why should he win on a big stage like the rumble" when they called people stupid for using similar logic last year against Cena.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    I don't think anyone has a problem with you rooting for your favorites. I think the problem is that fans tend use logic like "The rock is a part timer why should he win on a big stage like the rumble" when they called people stupid for using similar logic last year against Cena.
    Hooollleeeee shhhiiiiiiitttt! Dennis has got it! By jove - I think he's got it!