Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I posted it in a few places.
    You must be the guy Powell talking about on his hitlist.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

I'm gonna see how it all pans out and I'm not going bitch and say I'm not going to watch it WWE suck...blah, blah, blah.

Here was my feeling though.

First Cena spoiled the WWE title match at the elimination chamber during his promo. I was pissed. He said I'm going to either have to wrestle Punk or The Rock. Really???? The match hasn't even been announced yet! You're basically saying that everyone else in the EC match is irrelevant because Punk or Rock is going to win, jackass.

Then it hit me. OH NO>>>COME ON! This could also mean that the Rock gets a pass and doesn't have to wrestle in a EC match, like what has been status quo. Am I getting boned out of one EC match????

Short answer, yes, yes I am. Damn it.

Well I hope it's worth it, because I look forward all year to 2 EC matches especially the one with the title on the line. So, yes I'm feeling a little robbed...sorry.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    You must be the guy Powell talking about on his hitlist.
    What's a Powell?

Oh and on the subject of the Raw EC match, I think we saw who would likely be in it last night and that is;

John Cena
    Sheamus
    Ryback
    vs
    The Shield.

Book it.
    I'm liking that actually!!

Fresh Member
    Look for the shield to face cena sheamus and ryback, rocky vs punk will be one on one

i was thinking that one of them will be The Shield vs Ryback, John Cena and Sheamus - like in the SD vs Raw games where you can make them a 6 man ... i dunno who i'd put over though. I love The Shield, but the faces will probably all need to be booked strong heading into mania, so as much as i dont want it to happen, team Cena would probably win (lets hope im wrong and the shield win) - lets assume the shield go over, Ryback will probably still want there blood. Sheamus might do depending on the WHC scene and then Cena would go to The Rock, so what would happen come mania?

as for the other match it could be for world title, ADR vs Show vs Orton vs Jericho vs Ziggler vs Cesaro? - maybe Jericho wins the title and ziggler (who got eliminated earlier in the match by jericho) cashes in to win... but then would you book a triple threat with del rio at mania - or just go for Ziggler vs Jericho for the title?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Erroneous Fool View Post
    Look for the shield to face cena sheamus and ryback, rocky vs punk will be one on one
    Quote Originally Posted by cubco View Post
    i was thinking that one of them will be The Shield vs Ryback, John Cena and Sheamus - like in the SD vs Raw games where you can make them a 6 man ... i dunno who i'd put over though. I love The Shield, but the faces will probably all need to be booked strong heading into mania, so as much as i dont want it to happen, team Cena would probably win (lets hope im wrong and the shield win) - lets assume the shield go over, Ryback will probably still want there blood. Sheamus might do depending on the WHC scene and then Cena would go to The Rock, so what would happen come mania?

as for the other match it could be for world title, ADR vs Show vs Orton vs Jericho vs Ziggler vs Cesaro? - maybe Jericho wins the title and ziggler (who got eliminated earlier in the match by jericho) cashes in to win... but then would you book a triple threat with del rio at mania - or just go for Ziggler vs Jericho for the title?
    Might want to scroll up and check the earlier posts fellas....

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    I'm gonna see how it all pans out and I'm not going bitch and say I'm not going to watch it WWE suck...blah, blah, blah.

Here was my feeling though.

First Cena spoiled the WWE title match at the elimination chamber during his promo. I was pissed. He said I'm going to either have to wrestle Punk or The Rock. Really???? The match hasn't even been announced yet! You're basically saying that everyone else in the EC match is irrelevant because Punk or Rock is going to win, jackass.

Then it hit me. OH NO>>>COME ON! This could also mean that the Rock gets a pass and doesn't have to wrestle in a EC match, like what has been status quo. Am I getting boned out of one EC match????

Short answer, yes, yes I am. Damn it.

Well I hope it's worth it, because I look forward all year to 2 EC matches especially the one with the title on the line. So, yes I'm feeling a little robbed...sorry.
    how did he spoil it? when a champ lose there title they get a rematch.

Blog Entries
    Can't tell the other two, but Taker won a number 1 contender's EC to face Edge at WM 24.

I like the Shield vs faces idea. Maybe an EC to determine Taker's oppents for the streak, as someone suggested in another post?

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Might want to scroll up and check the earlier posts fellas....
    haha cheers dude, i must be going blind!