Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TNA World Heavy Weight Title.

Just A Quick Question and to see what you guys think,.

Why are they dragging this out soo long. They Could be having the final this weekend eithe one on one or a 4 way type of match, but why the semi's at a ppv and then the final a month later t BFG. Hogan keeps going on about the champ raising the bar and being the best, but they wont of had a champ for almost 2 months, seems crazy.

Its Vince Russo, Eric Bischoff, Dixie Carter and Hogans plan. Here is the thing: TNA writers now<TNA writers then

If Jim Cornette was still around, TNA would been a had a champion and this tournament would be for the number one contender spot. Not Semi-finals.

i get what you mean its draggin out but i think they just want to crown a new champ at bfg since its there biggest ppv of the year and with all the changes dixie keeps going on about then it shold be a good ppv but it is tna after all what they should have done was let rvd stay on tv till after no surrender then do this angle with the vacant world title and keep him of tv rest of year or how ever his contract works would make alot more sense

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    its simple really, THATS HOW TNA ROLLS, its real, its DAME REAL. REAL TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rangers_Chosen_Hun View Post
    i get what you mean its draggin out but i think they just want to crown a new champ at bfg since its there biggest ppv of the year and with all the changes dixie keeps going on about then it shold be a good ppv but it is tna after all what they should have done was let rvd stay on tv till after no surrender then do this angle with the vacant world title and keep him of tv rest of year or how ever his contract works would make alot more sense
    This makes more sense. RVD kayfabes an injury and forces to vacate the title. No surrender should have been the PPV to crown a new champ.

That would of been the best way, i could understand this more.

I think it makes sense to be honest, this way they can have a new World Champion at Bound for Glory, however if they crowned a new World Champion this weekend then it only leaves four weeks between now and BFG for a feud to really build for the World Title which in my opinion wouldn't be enough to justify a title change, or the suggestion of a title change, so therefore the Bound For Glory main event would be far to predictable as the Champ would retain.

For me Angle and Anderson have to win this weekend, with all the water thats went under the bridge with those two at the start of the year then the Main Event for Bound For Glory will be hyped up tremendously!

What you really have to ask yourself is why the hell did TNA have RVD work so many damn dates when they knew his contractual obligations where running out

Cause TNA's writers are just as lazy and stupid as WWE's writers.

Quote Originally Posted by AGEOFFALL View Post
    Cause TNA's writers are just as lazy and stupid as WWE's writers.
    Ha! Vince Russo you worthless waste!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Ha! Vince Russo you worthless waste!
    I saw How WCW Killed Vince Russo at my local Barnes And Nobles, picked it up and quickly put it back down.